Check your account email address ×

Grandson of founder of Toyota booted from company as Toyota gears up to transition away from ice vehicles.

BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

18g and you'll have your money back by 2040.

:lol:

$3000k a year savings on my electric bill if I don’t include EV charging.  More if I include savings on gas

also I have 100% deduction over 4 years on system cost from my state income tax.  40,20, 20, 20% by year

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

$3000k a year savings on my electric bill if I don’t include EV charging.  More if I include savings on gas

also I have 100% deduction over 4 years on system cost from my state income tax.  40,20, 20, 20% by year

I don't believe you.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

$3000 a year savings on your electric bill?  What are you running, a grow operation?

• Haha 4

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

My electric bill is over $300 a month…

it would be nice if Solar could wipe that out.

Neal

Just for your house?

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

$3000 a year savings on your electric bill?  What are you running, a grow operation?

Nope.  About $350 in summer.  Got down to 150 in the winter.  House is 66 degrees in summer.  

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  About $350 in summer.  Got down to 150 in the winter.  House is 66 degrees in summer.  

Youre so full of shit.

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Your story errr your opinion.  How much do you pay per kWh?

About 6cents more then you did.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, beef cattle.

Neal

Oh nice. We had a some beef, but mostly dairy. Many years ago though.

:bc:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sthevie knows everything about nothing :lol: 

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Your story errr your opinion.  How much do you pay per kWh?

:junk:

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Vehicle expenses are a fact of life.  Vehicle expenses occur if you have gas powered or electric powered

$5-10k used cars are a fact of life.  $100k+ worth of electric vehicles is a luxury few can afford.  The median household income is the USA is around $68k.  A good rule of thumb for everything with an engine/motor in it is no more than 50% of the household income, or $34k.  That can be done with EVs but we are talking used Nissan Leafs at that point.

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just take KWH’s time your electric rate and multiply it by 2022 total for value of electricity…. Gives you a year total.  Just over 3k for me.  Basic math

7D9402F9-D41E-483F-BABF-5AAA4C5C3FE2.png

You're rate is 16c/kwh?

I've met Akio before.  Japanese exchange student my friend's family hosted ended up becoming one of his Admin Assistants.  She had cute Japanese coworkers.  Went to visit them in 2005 for my first ever Japan visit.  That was a fun trip... :)

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

$5-10k used cars are a fact of life.  $100k+ worth of electric vehicles is a luxury few can afford.  The median household income is the USA is around $68k.  A good rule of thumb for everything with an engine/motor in it is no more than 50% of the household income, or $34k.  That can be done with EVs but we are talking used Nissan Leafs at that point.

New gmc diesels are approaching 100k.  I’m not buying used..  I’m buying a new pickup with 835 hp and 10 year 180k mile warranty for around $67k

worry about price of a new vehicle is like me saying that somebody is spending 100k to burn fossil fuels..  it’s an extremely retard surge meant to worry about purchase price

https://tfltruck.com/2023/01/2024-gmc-sierra-hd-pricing-news/