Check your account email address ×

American Media

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes been very careful not to say that. On the other hand he basically has.

See we really are on the same side of this. i agree Trump ran fast and lose with the facts but in contrast Maddow who is supposed to be a journalist is kind of required to have at least some reference to facts.  Maddow ran a segment that was a 20 minuet rant about how the Vaccine stopped transmission and if you did not take the vaccine you were a murderer.  Think of the poor bastards just on this site who ate that up with a spoon. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

See we really are on the same side of this. i agree Trump ran fast and lose with the facts but in contrast Maddow who is supposed to be a journalist is kind of required to have at least some reference to facts.  Maddow ran a segment that was a 20 minuet rant about how the Vaccine stopped transmission and if you did not take the vaccine you were a murderer.  Think of the poor bastards just on this site who ate that up with a spoon. 

She’s not a journalist in the slightest. She’s a propagandist. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but some here don't seem to grasp that.

Like how much she preached russia gate too. She’s paid to lie and propagandize. They’re really very few real journalists left like Matt Taibbi 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

She's just repeating what Fauci said.

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

She’s not a journalist in the slightest. She’s a propagandist. 

Neither is Tucker, Hannity or Ingram.

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The death of American media has been a death by 1000 cuts.  No one piece is to blame as it's failure has many fathers.

The American media has NEVER been very good. Even in revolutionary times they were often sensational and outlandish.

maybe but the CDC never took that position.  Her real goal was not to inform but to shame those who were not vaccinated and in that pursuit she took some real liberties with the truth.

Yes the CDC did. 

Screenshot_20230114_151936.jpg

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Neither is Tucker, Hannity or Ingram.

I would say Hannity and Ingram for sure but not so much Tucker.  I would concede that Tucker has and angle but he also gives voice on his show to those that oppose him.  I see Tucker more in the Bill Maher model.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would say Hannity and Ingram for sure but not so much Tucker.  I would concede that Tucker has and angle but he also gives voice on his show to those that oppose him.  I see Tucker more in the Bill Maher model.

Disagree totally. Tuckers been caught spreading bullshit numerous times. He's the worst for it on Fox imo. I started to see it more and more from him and quit watching.

Edited by Steve753

Reduce not eliminate.

Ok let's play with words. Many say it does nothing to stop the spread. I will agree with that. But percentages show more people die who are unvaxxed than vaxxed.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He will give them a voice but he still more often is just trying to play gotcha 

But he’s also given democrats a platform when other news won’t 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Disagree totally. Truckers been caught spreading bullshit numerous times. He's the worst for it on Fox imo. I started to see it more and more from him and quit watching.

Well in fairness I cherry pick his stuff on youtube  as I cannot stomach cable news for more than a few minuets.  

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ok let's play with words. Many say it does nothing to stop the spread. I will agree with that. But percentages show more people die who are unvaxxed than vaxxed.

you and I do not making a living off of words but the people we are talking about do make their living off of words and hold positions where there words have consequences. I would not parse your words but I sure am going to give a tighter look to those in power.

• Like 1

Well in fairness I cherry pick his stuff on youtube  as I cannot stomach cable news for more than a few minuets.  

I'm watching it less and less as well. I've watched maybe a half hour of Fox this week. That's what I never understood about Trump. He constantly said they were fake news, but all he did was make himself available to them and for the most part they made him look bad.

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm watching it less and less as well. I've watched maybe a half hour of Fox this week. That's what I never understood about Trump. He constantly said they were fake news, but all he did was make himself available to them and for the most part they made him look bad.

Sometimes it’s ok but most of it isn’t worth watching 

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So you didn’t watch any news this week.  Faux lost its trusted news source rating.  

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you didn’t watch any news this week.  Faux lost its trusted news source rating.  

Not much no. What's Faux?