Check your account email address ×

Impartial DOJ

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Was your Dear Leader caught?  :news: 

not my dear leader but no not caught,everybody knew he had them.

Biden actually stole the documents and hid them sloppily for 7 years until he was caught red handed. All he can do at this point is plead for clemency.

But nobody is above the law right so in the big picture this is a real bad look for the supposed "adult" in the room to steal SCI documents especially a 40+ year hack who should have known better. 

Looks like the "big guy" thought he was above the law and screaming trump isnt going to help. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

If Biden obstructs like Trump did, than I totally agree.

Trump's people were talking with the archives the whole time that is how they knew what he had. I don't see how Biden is legally even close to Trump as at no time did he have the power to unclassify anything let alone take this material home. Biden is more like Sandy Berger stuffing these files down his pants and walking out the door. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump's people were talking with the archives the whole time that is how they knew what he had. I don't see how Biden is legally even close to Trump as at no time did he have the power to unclassify anything let alone take this material home. Biden is more like Sandy Berger stuffing these files down his pants and walking out the door. 

Why is Trump still battling in court over the documents if he's not obstructing?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is Trump still battling in court over the documents if he's not obstructing?

That is what the courts are for settling disagreements. Trump is saying the documents he had were declassified and he is the one who did it. How is that going to work for Joe? People go to jail for just having these things forget the matter of how you obtained them. Which brings us to the part about where did Joe get this material?  This is not going to go away for Joe.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is what the courts are for settling disagreements. Trump is saying the documents he had were declassified and he is the one who did it. How is that going to work for Joe? People go to jail for just having these things forget the matter of how you obtained them. Which brings us to the part about where did Joe get this material?  This is not going to go away for Joe.

Regardless looks worse in Trumps case.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Which is a lie :lol: Start with real info and not MAGA propagated bullshit. 

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Regardless looks worse in Trumps case.

Biden has documents on Ukraine and China who he has deals with. These documents are right around the time Hunter was getting on the board of Barisma. You mistaking the lack of pom poms from the mainstream media as relevance to the importance of the matter. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden has documents on Ukraine and China who he has deals with. These documents are right around the time Hunter was getting on the board of Barisma. You mistaking the lack of pom poms from the mainstream media as relevance to the importance of the matter. 

You don’t have a fucking clue what’s there and either does your ‘sources’. You’re spewing more right wing misinformation and bullshit:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

You don’t have a fucking clue what’s there and either does your ‘sources’. You’re spewing more right wing misinformgeation and bullshit:  

If Trump had secret documents that lead to him getting paid the info would have already leaked. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

If Trump had secret documents that lead to him getting paid the info would have already leaked. 

Keep running down your rabbit holes.  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How do you know what's in Bidens documents?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

How do you know what's in Bidens documents?

None of know for sure but there have been leaks.  Are you telling me that the Idiot  defense is working on you?  I don't know where those documents came from, I don't know what is in them, I don't know how they got there.......I gotta tell you this level of incompetence does not paint a pretty picture and is by no means a defense.   Oh look there is that Nuclear football right by the garbage cans must have put it out by mistake.    Good thing the Dems set the bar for impeachment so low. 

• Like 1