Check your account email address ×

Any of you guys travel to Germany?

SkisNH

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve got a comment….your brother seems cool and down to earth….you on the other hand….

Hey I’ve got one for you too. He thinks you’re a fucking douche bag too.  In fact, the only reason he doesn’t post here very often is because of a half dozen douche bags that tend over populate most threads here lately. Carry on Mr.  Feebles.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I’ve got one for you too. He thinks you’re a fucking douche bag too.  In fact, the only reason he doesn’t post here very often is because of a half dozen douche bags that tend over populate most threads here lately. Carry on Mr.  Feebles.

Well that’s too bad as I haven’t had a problem with your brother in the past…oh well life goes on. 😉

On 4/27/2023 at 2:04 PM, DriftBusta said:

Ah, he doesn't like guys that thread dump.  Explains why he isn't hanging out with you.

The wife and I got home last night...what a great trip. Beautiful rolling countryside with incredible old Town centers.

Being in the remodeling industry I always preferred to work on homes 1950 or newer (just easier, modern construction and they haven't been hacked 3 times already)....some of the places we stayed in dated to the 1400's; simply mind boggling!

This is my second trip to Europe as an adult (went as a kid but that doesn't count). I found Spain to be friendlier, and had better food....But I was so blown away by the history and the architecture, Germany was the better visit. 

What's next for us?....I am open to suggestions for those that have been abroad. We are thinking Ireland. 

Thanks 

SkisNH

• Like 4

As for next, depends on what you like to see.  Based on your comments on Spain, not sure I'd pick Ireland.  France will almost always be my first recommendation to anyone, but hearing more of what you'd like might change that.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

As for next, depends on what you like to see.  Based on your comments on Spain, not sure I'd pick Ireland.  France will almost always be my first recommendation to anyone, but hearing more of what you'd like might change that.

Wife will be in France come Saturday that be one of my picks she’s got some pretty cool places they’re going to see.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1