Check your account email address ×

Young reporter starts stroking out on live tv

Rod

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps you should read the report before saying I got owned. You are trying to be as dumb as him again 

Remember when I asked you if I should get vaccinated and you Freaked and refused to answer 

This is so rich the Ingram Angle on Fox news is reporting on this right now. :lol: AC was right not sure about the AIDS part but the rest he nailed it. :owned:Even doctor Fauci said the vax seem to be causing blood clots and killing young people. :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This is so rich the Ingram Angle on Fox news is reporting on this right now. :lol: AC was right not sure about the AIDS part but the rest he nailed it. :owned:Even doctor Fauci said the vax seem to be causing blood clots and killing young people. :thumbsup:

You left out magnitude.  He said by the millions.  Derrr.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I answered.  Told you to do what you wanted to do. Your memory sucks.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You left out magnitude.  He said by the millions.  Derrr.

Derr<<< Only a retard uses that :thumb: You're getting you ass handed to you tonight. Swing and a miss jr. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Put down the whiskey and walk away from the computer.  You aren't smart enough to post before you get drunk after it's a shit show.

You think I am drinking?!?!:lol: If I was drinking I wouldn't be very nice to you like I am now. :lol2:No drinking to be had over here. Go spread your lies on Facebook :bc: <<< Oop's did I do that. :lol:God you're a dumb fucker. 

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lolz:

image.thumb.png.409c80ad5d292a6dabdeaa4a43552315.png

Fuck nevermind the reporter stroking out , it looks like someone was stroking out posting gif's and claiming ownage right here in the thread :lol: :lol: 

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fuck nevermind the reporter stroking out , it looks like someone was stroking out posting gif's and claiming ownage right here in the thread :lol: :lol: 

Usually child like behavior.  Goes well with his buddy who is also so insecure he leads the thread with 84 posts.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Usually child like behavior.  Goes well with his buddy who is also so insecure he leads the thread with 84 posts.  

I'm a close 2nd. I need to take a breather.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Its not just one person, go look at DH's post, 98% of his responses to members are belittling members on this site, if he does not agree with you he will attack you to the point of getting personal. Go check it out let me know if I'm wrong. Till then he's gay.  :bc:

I rest my case. :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Not sure how many times the same fucking thing can be argued and said. It's like ground hog day FFS :suicide:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 2