Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wild absolutely dominating the Blues for the 4th straight game. Its a real shame the way this series has gone. It should be the Blues down 0-3

Yeah....we can pile on the speed.  But gotta score too.  We're done I just wanna see how chippy this game gets.  Let's see Stewart cave Reeves face in.

Man , I just have this feeling that St Louis is in trouble .....they have played like shit this whole series and had nothing but a few lucky bounces and a hot goaltender.

Also if the Wild do manage to pull out a victory here today the blues might as well consider game 6 their game 7 .....no way the Blues could come back to Minny for a game 7 and not get blown the fuck out. MN is in the drivers seat as far as I can tell

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brodin and Zucker just fucking standing there watching. Shit makes my fucking blood boil

They were mesmerized by Tarasenko's dangling.  Good for them....what a great view!

2-0 now.  Dooby should have had that one.

Just now, Zambroski said:

They were mesmerized by Tarasenko's dangling.  Good for them....what a great view!

2-0 now.  Dooby should have had that one.

Thats a series .....fucking pathetic. Come out on home ice and play flat in a playoff elimination game. No buzzing , no swarming. Just fucking garbage .I'm done

Just now, f7ben said:

Thats a series .....fucking pathetic. Come out on home ice and play flat in a playoff elimination game. No buzzing , no swarming. Just fucking garbage .I'm done

Yup.  The Wild have tee times later this week they don't want to reschedule.  I'm gonna go fire up the grill.  A pathetic ending to a record season.  PATHETIC.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  The Wild have tee times later this week they don't want to reschedule.  I'm gonna go fire up the grill.  A pathetic ending to a record season.  PATHETIC.

Oh , now they wanna move their feet after they dig a fucking hole being lazy. 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

the leafs have done better that the wylde 

yup , because they have some kids that are hungry and know how to put the puck in the net. 

Just now, f7ben said:

yup , because they have some kids that are hungry and know how to put the puck in the net. 

but its the first time to be excited about a leaf team in 10 years 

Just now, Kev144 said:

but its the first time to be excited about a leaf team in 10 years 

I wish the wild would tank a few times and get a 1st overall pick. Its worked for Chicago , Edmonton now and obviously Toronto