Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....we are losing our edge. Looey is starting to impose their size and will.

I FUCKING HATE THE SPEED/SKILL GAME!!!!!!! Pens, Hawks, Wild all play that shit.  And it works...but I wanna see a hard hitting game start to take over again.  I like the Blues, Nashville, Ducks style of game.

My money is on Anaheim to represent the west this year.

If you're gonna play a tight game and expect a 1-0 or 2-1 game your goalie has to make routine saves. Dubnyk did not and now we have to chase. This is on him

Just now, f7ben said:

If you're gonna play a tight game and expect a 1-0 or 2-1 game your goalie has to make routine saves. Dubnyk did not and now we have to chase. This is on him

Yep.  And you can tell that goal hurt our morale.  Now we are protecting the puck too much.  Recipe for a nice big "L".   ....and down two going to St. Louis.  Well, at least the Blues won't have to travel back.  

I'm gonna go take a walk and see if I left some spicy peanuts in my sled somewhere.  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And you can tell that goal hurt our morale.  Now we are protecting the puck too much.  Recipe for a nice big "L".   ....and down two going to St. Louis.  Well, at least the Blues won't have to travel back.  

I'm gonna go take a walk and see if I left some spicy peanuts in my sled somewhere.  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont write this team off , they have come back in series when I have. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've loved how physical the wild have been ....really refreshing

It really is.  Nice to see Coyle turning up his emotion.  We've got some heavy guys too...and Boudreau likes a physical game.  Its gonna be interesting to see us build over the next year or two.  

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go St. Louis ! 

Hey faggot .....are you ready to watch your team golf in april for the next decade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really is.  Nice to see Coyle turning up his emotion.  We've got some heavy guys too...and Boudreau likes a physical game.  Its gonna be interesting to see us build over the next year or two.  

Coyle has been playing hurt I think ......he seems much different now that 10 games ago. Need him to get back to putting pucks on net and making power moves to the net 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

at least we wont have to get eliminated by the hawks again

Troof!

The way the Hawks played the other night, they've got their own demons to deal with or they'll be golfing next week also.  

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Troof!

The way the Hawks played the other night, they've got their own demons to deal with or they'll be golfing next week also.  

fuck , I wont be able to stomach the hawks having any success if we get eliminated in the first round. Heads need to roll if this team cant get it together. We should be playing Nashville right now and getting ready to hang a division banner next october. The failure is on the players and if this team cant do it now its time to move a few vets , maybe a buyout and let the kids take over 100%

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, sledderj said:

The Wild score two goals in two games and it's the goalies fault they lost? :lol:  

Good point and it took a 5 on 3 to get the one last night.