Check your account email address ×

Jan. 6 Committee Withdraws Its Subpoena of Trump

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ignore the video evidence right in front of our faces, but discredit an article with some left wing bullshit.

What video evidence shows he “orchestrated” J6. How did he convince so many good law abiding patriots into violent and destructive acts that day?

Just the videos of this mastermind planning this will suffice.

:pc:

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What video evidence shows he “orchestrated” J6. How did he convince so many good law abiding patriots into violent and destructive acts that day?

Just the videos of this mastermind planning this will suffice.

:pc:

I never said he orchestrated it, but he was surely there barking through a bullhorn over 2 days.  I read this today, and it seems appropriate

It’s next level bizarre watching liberals bend over backwards to excuse every piece of evidence against Ray Epps & defend all of his actions. The same ppl who want to see ppl behind bars for life for being in the crowd can’t find any problem w anything this man did whatsoever.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never said he orchestrated it

You quoted a tweet saying he orchestrated J6 with “The usual suspects will just ignore it.”  I didn’t ignore it and now here you are saying “I didn’t say that.” 

My bad.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

but he was surely there barking through a bullhorn over 2 days.  I read this today, and it seems appropriate

It’s next level bizarre watching liberals bend over backwards to excuse every piece of evidence against Ray Epps & defend all of his actions. The same ppl who want to see ppl behind bars for life for being in the crowd can’t find any problem w anything this man did whatsoever.

You’re confused. Ray Epps isn’t the issue. It’s the constant deflection of who’s to blame for the violence and destruction, whether the deflection is antifa, FBI hiding in bushes, Ray Epps, Bing Crosby, etc, it doesn’t matter.  The violence and destruction must be recognized. The request to decertify the electoral vote on J6 must be recognized. And it all leads back to one simple question….. one that I’m willing to bet you won’t answer.

Q: do you denounce the violence and destruction that happened that day, along with the request to decertify the election?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You quoted a tweet saying he orchestrated J6 with “The usual suspects will just ignore it.”  I didn’t ignore it and now here you are saying “I didn’t say that.” 

My bad.

You’re confused. Ray Epps isn’t the issue. It’s the constant deflection of who’s to blame for the violence and destruction, whether the deflection is antifa, FBI hiding in bushes, Ray Epps, Bing Crosby, etc, it doesn’t matter.  The violence and destruction must be recognized. The request to decertify the electoral vote on J6 must be recognized. And it all leads back to one simple question….. one that I’m willing to bet you won’t answer.

Q: do you denounce the violence and destruction that happened that day, along with the request to decertify the election?

No.  I do not.  Its nothing in the scheme of things.  Not when all the evidence is absorbed.  The only real violence was one Trump supporter killed.  4 fucking years of nonstop lies, treason and bullshit from our media, the Democrats and DOJ/FBI/CIA, etc., I am glad they made their voices heard.  My hope is that people like Pelosi, Schiff, Brennan, etc., have their day in court then rot in hell.  Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who gives all that a pass.

323397468_566531408232938_2802040851443266356_n.jpg

OIP.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  I do not.  Its nothing in the scheme of things.  Not when all the evidence is absorbed.  The only real violence was one Trump supporter killed.  4 fucking years of nonstop lies, treason and bullshit from our media, the Democrats and DOJ/FBI/CIA, etc., I am glad they made their voices heard.  My hope is that people like Pelosi, Schiff, Brennan, etc., have their day in court then rot in hell.  Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who gives all that a pass.

323397468_566531408232938_2802040851443266356_n.jpg

OIP.jpg

You’re full of excuses and unwilling to hold your dear leader accountable.  More evidence of your radicalization and cult membership.  I almost feel sorry for you….but not quite :lol: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re full of excuses and unwilling to hold your dear leader accountable.  More evidence of your radicalization and cult membership.  I almost feel sorry for you….but not quite :lol: 

You're a useful idiot.  Not to me mind you,  Maybe to some impressionable trannies in your circle.  But not to me.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a useful idiot.  Not to me mind you,  Maybe to some impressionable trannies in your circle.  But not to me.

Not to you :lol: Good deal :bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  I do not.  Its nothing in the scheme of things

It's a pretty sad world we live in when people start tying their moral compasses to political parties. I'm sorry that justice wasn't served for the violence and destruction in cities across the US (that largely occurred while Trump was in office, nice Biden pic). That pissed me off probably as much as you,  and more should have been done - that much we can agree on. But why you're unable to identify right from wrong since then I do not understand, because right and wrong certainly still DOES exist, regardless of president, regardless of political party, regardless of anything or anyone. I assume you still know right from wrong, you're just choosing to ignore it because of politics. That's sad, and a shinning example of what's wrong in politics today and more largely our country as a whole.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

It's a pretty sad world we live in when people start tying their moral compasses to political parties. I'm sorry that justice wasn't served for the violence and destruction in cities across the US (that largely occurred while Trump was in office, nice Biden pic). That pissed me off probably as much as you,  and more should have been done - that much we can agree on. But why you're unable to identify right from wrong since then I do not understand, because right and wrong certainly still DOES exist, regardless of president, regardless of political party, regardless of anything or anyone. I assume you still know right from wrong, you're just choosing to ignore it because of politics. That's sad, and a shinning example of what's wrong in politics today and more largely as our country as a whole.

I tried to explain to you why I'm not all that upset over what happened J6.  If you think its politics you don't know me very well, corruption is corruption.  It cannot be allowed to stand.  I know we were in a very divided country right now.  You seem to be hung up on one day.  My concerns are far deeper than that.  I'm ok, I'm more than fine if guys like you don't see it my way.  Because I'm fucking done with the bullshit this government is trying to shove down out throat.  I'm at an age where I should not care about politics.  Yet I'm more concerned than ever.  I make no apologies to you or anyone else.  :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you think its politics you don't know me very well,

Well, to be fair, you did invoke a bunch of politicians in your reply, as well as posting the president's picture below scenes that didn't happen while he was president, which is strange. If that's not political then I don't know what is. 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You seem to be hung up on one day

Actually I just happen to be in a thread that someone else started, someone who shares your views. So actually just the opposite. Someone else is hung up on it. If someone wanted to start a thread downplaying the city rioting, we could tag team and get 'hung up' there together.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because I'm fucking done with the bullshit this government is trying to shove down out throat.  I'm at an age where I should not care about politics.  Yet I'm more concerned than ever.

We should always be concerned with the health of our democracy, regardless of age, which why understanding the magnitude of harm that decertifying the electoral votes on J6 could have caused to our democracy is imperative for people understand. 

I'm concerned that ever that people don't know right from wrong, only political talking points. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well, to be fair, you did invoke a bunch of politicians in your reply, as well as posting the president's picture below scenes that didn't happen while he was president, which is strange. If that's not political then I don't know what is. 

Actually I just happen to be in a thread that someone else started, someone who shares your views. So actually just the opposite. Someone else is hung up on it. If someone wanted to start a thread downplaying the city rioting, we could tag team and get 'hung up' there together.

We should always be concerned with the health of our democracy, regardless of age, which why understanding the magnitude of harm that decertifying the electoral votes on J6 could have caused to our democracy is imperative for people understand. 

I'm concerned that ever that people don't know right from wrong, only political talking points. 

So the "war" that the left has on the Electoral college doesn't count? Sure seems to be a big item every 4 years.

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

So the "war" that the left has on the Electoral college doesn't count? Sure seems to be a big item every 4 years.

:lol: That is a discussion.  But last I checked nobody stormed the Capitol over it, there are not daily posts about it from so-called leaders, and it’s not brought up at weekly rallies.  

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

You’d have to be more specific.

They/we should probably move to popular vote only. But you know how it works, both political parties have their ‘processes’ and don’t like change

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well, that's a little misleading. When many leaders of the left were condoning the violent behavior from Kamala urging her supporters to post bail money for rioters, Pelosi saying "oh well, people will do things", Biden saying he supports riots etc. And the old black hag(cant think of her name right now) telling supporters to get in the face of others. Sorry but Dems are trash  and the violent ones in the grand scheme of things. Jan 6th was a non-event in comparison.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, that's a little misleading. When many leaders of the left were condoning the violent behavior from Kamala urging her supporters to post bail money for rioters, Pelosi saying "oh well, people will do things", Biden saying he supports riots etc. And the old black hag(cant think of her name right now) telling supporters to get in the face of others. Sorry but Dems are trash  and the violent ones in the grand scheme of things. Jan 6th was a non-event in comparison.

:lol::lol:

You know what's misleading? You're heavily edited and spliced together videos. Chris Wallace never even asked Biden if he supported Antifa during the debate. You're easily duped. 9_9

Have at the official transcript. 

https://www.debates.org/voter-education/debate-transcripts/september-29-2020-debate-transcript/

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol::lol:

You know what's misleading? You're heavily edited and spliced together videos. Chris Wallace never even asked Biden if he supported Antifa during the debate. You're easily duped. 9_9

Have at the official transcript. 

https://www.debates.org/voter-education/debate-transcripts/september-29-2020-debate-transcript/

I dont care about the videos...They were condoning the violence....not Condemning it.  To say otherwise is Ludacris

keep-doing-it.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I dont care about the videos...They were condoning the violence....not Condemning it.  To say otherwise it's Ludacris

keep-doing-it.jpg

You epitomize the following meme:

23FEBAAD-EEC4-4345-93D6-45B2BF1E2E67.jpeg

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I dont care about the videos...They were condoning the violence....not Condemning it.  To say otherwise is Ludacris

Biden did condemn the violence in that debate and said they should be prosecuted. Read it.

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’d have to be more specific.

They/we should probably move to popular vote only. But you know how it works, both political parties have their ‘processes’ and don’t like change

Did you say we should move to popular vote only?  Holy shit guy.  

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Biden did condemn the violence in that debate and said they should be prosecuted. Read it.

I'd rather see it.  Its not the media wouldn't mislead us.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you say we should move to popular vote only?  Holy shit guy.  

Yeah. You like electoral vote better?

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd rather see it.  Its not the media wouldn't mislead us.

You and me both.

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah. You like electoral vote better?

You and me both.

Absolutely on electoral college.  You think we should let California and New York decide our presidential elections?!

• Like 1