Check your account email address ×

Dems spending more money. This time on SNAP benefits.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pentagon “misplaces” 22 Trillion but here is shitbag racer worried about where the deadbeat dads are…FFS.

Imagine that, you sticking up for deadbeat dads, while you call me names.  BTW, explain to snowbeavis how the pentagon can lose that money and where it comes from.  He thinks its all the fault of corporations like WALMART.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

You really don't understand it do you?  The current crop of radicals in Washington are spending money like drunken sailors.  Wealthy elites and corporations can afford good tax accountants.  The middle and lower class does not have the $$$ to fight the IRS.  And here you are still hypnotized by that shiny penny that they wave in front of your face.

Thanks for proving the need for more agents.  :bc:   Well said :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks for proving the need for more agents.  :bc:   Well said :thumbsup:

ITS CORPORATIONS!!!!  They are causing the US government to spend money!!!

To stupid to realize where SNAP benefits are spent.  One clue, it isn't at the local farmers market.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

ITS CORPORATIONS!!!!  They are causing the US government to spend money!!!

To stupid to realize where SNAP benefits are spent.  One clue, it isn't at the local farmers market.

You’re full of conjecture and too stupid to realize you’re making the point for more agents :lol:   

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re full of conjecture and too stupid to realize you’re making the point for more agents :lol:   

I can't help the fact that you are not smart enough to understand.  That's your problem.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I can't help the fact that you are not smart enough to understand.  That's your problem.

I completely understand the need for additional IRS agents :bc:  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I completely understand the need for additional IRS agents :bc:  

so they are going to enforce current tax laws? i think they need to change the laws first. the laws are what allows the rich to do what people complain about. like trump. all the tax stuff he has done and no laws broken. if there was we would know about it

On 12/23/2022 at 10:24 AM, SnowRider said:

Need to hire the agents to crackdown on Oligarchs avoiding taxes.  Unless people on here are in the top 1-2% - you’d be a real moron to object. 

The agency’s workforce of about 80,000 is the same size as it was in 1970. Its enforcement staff has fallen by more than 30% since 2010, and audits of millionaires have declined by more than 70%. Its budget has declined by nearly 20%, when accounting for inflation, during the past decade.

That has led to a $7 trillion “tax gap” of revenue over a decade that is owed but goes uncollected, in many cases from superrich taxpayers such as Trump, who has boasted that he fights to pay as little tax as possible. But the resource shortfall is playing out against the backdrop of a partisan and ideological battle over the IRS that appears sure to continue to constrain its ability to match the capacity of an industry dedicated to tax minimization and avoidance.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-audit-shows-depths-irs-130608652.html

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

so they are going to enforce current tax laws? i think they need to change the laws first. the laws are what allows the rich to do what people complain about. like trump. all the tax stuff he has done and no laws broken. if there was we would know about it

Yes - enforce existing laws.  See above.  Makes perfect sense. 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought they were worried about corporations, now you are saying they are going after the individual millionaires.  Give your head a shake.

The US GOVERNMENT has a spending problem.

Edited by racer254

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Unless it’s a leftist.

Anyone who buys a gun illegally with criminal intent by lying to the FBI on the NICS Background Check Form 4473 should be imprisoned just as the application states—up to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $250,000.00.  

That’s the law.  That’s the deterrent background check.

That’s EXACTLY the law Hunter Biden broke when he applied to buy a gun illegally.

Still waiting for the FBI to enforce the Background Check Form 4473 penalty...

Enforcing this law would deter some bad guys!

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I thought they were worried about corporations, now you are saying they are going after the individual millionaires.  Give your head a shake.

The US GOVERNMENT has a spending problem.

The info I posted is spot on and good stuff. You know it but you’re so far down the rabbit hole you can’t turn around :lol: 

Your above post makes no sense :bc:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The info I posted is spot on and good stuff. You know it but you’re so far down the rabbit hole you can’t turn around :lol: 

Can’t accept the fact that your hero’s kids gets a pass on the “ enforce the existing laws” eh? 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

Biden over 104 executive orders and counting….

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your information is supplied by people pushing an agenda and a narrative.  But because it is pushed by a political party that you like, you agree with it.  If this was pushed by trump, you would be turning a 180 and be 100% against it.  You change your position to match the political party, no morals or ethics.  You are nothing more than that.

Just now, racer254 said:

Your information is supplied by people pushing an agenda and a narrative.  But because it is pushed by a political party that you like, you agree with it.  If this was pushed by trump, you would be turning a 180 and be 100% against it.  You change your position to match the political party, no morals or ethics.  You are nothing more than that.

There is no agenda when posting actual facts. Numbers posted are explicitly true.  Where’s the agenda?  Dispute the numbers posted :thumbsup:

Your above post is your go-to rhetoric.  It’s stupid but fitting for your low IQ :bc:

Just now, SnowRider said:

There is no agenda when posting actual facts. Numbers posted are explicitly true.  Where’s the agenda?  Dispute the numbers posted :thumbsup:

Your above post is your go-to rhetoric.  It’s stupid but fitting for your low IQ :bc:

Since you have been back posting on this forum, you have used only narratives spun by democrats and as such you just try to divide everyone on this board into one party or the other.  You are a parasite.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not sticking up for deadbeat dads but FFS should the kid suffer in the interim?  They lock up deadbeat dads here but how does that help the kid? 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Imagine that, you sticking up for deadbeat dads, while you call me names.  BTW, explain to snowbeavis how the pentagon can lose that money and where it comes from.  He thinks its all the fault of corporations like WALMART.

You’re a waste of good oxygen.

Since you have been back posting on this forum, you have used only narratives spun by democrats and as such you just try to divide everyone on this board into one party or the other.  You are a parasite.

Are you admitting to my almighty power to create division on a small online forum :dunno:

:lmao: 

Lowly ole SR shows up again and creates forum division :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a waste of good oxygen.

Before snowbeavis, you were starting to post shit on the 87,000 IRS agents and the $600 transaction bullshit.  Something we all agreed upon.  Now it is back to partisan crap. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you admitting to my almighty power to create division on a small online forum :dunno:

:lmao: 

Lowly ole SR shows up again and creates forum division :lol: 

you come off as a person when in a group that's not allowed to speak? is this right

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Before snowbeavis, you were starting to post shit on the 87,000 IRS agents and the $600 transaction bullshit.  Something we all agreed upon.  Now it is back to partisan crap. 

You still haven’t refuted the need for additional agents.  All you’ve done is regurgitate right wing talking points meant to scare you and keep you ignorant.  You’re so easy to see through :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, toslow said:

you come off as a person when in a group that's not allowed to speak? is this right

All he does is try to link a forum name in every post he makes.  Trying to call out people individually is a way to try and argue so as not to be ganged up on when telling lies.  It divides the group.

All he does is try to link a forum name in every post he makes.  Trying to call out people individually is a way to try and argue so as not to be ganged up on when telling lies.  It divides the group.

He is weak sauce and a shitty troll

@HSR can you check with the group and make sure everyone is OK?  Racer is worried people are suddenly divided on here :dunno:

:lol: