Check your account email address ×

Alberta continues winning

Good on Alberta. 

Ontario's Dug has proven himself to be a spineless twat.

Law enforcement, which I am a huge backer of, routinely makes judgement decisions. See native blockades for reference.

I'm not that versed in what makes and models of firearms I used to own.

Sold everything but the restricted/now illegal/registered AR-15,  Buck mark .22 and the Baby Eagle 45 ACP.

Looking at the Dope's new list of UNREGISTERED firearms he plans on criminalizing owners for, with the stroke of a pen, it's all Greek to me.

Even if the Dope get's his draconian laws passed, I'm clueless.

Pretty sure I own none of them, however with the restricted firearms I own, LE can come at any time and check on their safe storage.

Best have a second location for anything else, just in case my clueless ways might bite me in the arse.

Wouldn't want to run afoul of the law....

Contemplate this.

The Dope is sending similar, and weapons that Canadians have never been allowed to own, to Ukrainian civilians, untrained, unvetted..to oppose a tyrannical government, that will disarm the civilian population.

Canadians, remember, much of the political will of this stems from the Ecole Polytech massacre.

How much have you heard that the murderer was a Muslim that had a hate on for females getting an education and taking jobs from males?

Pretty much zero.

Doesn't fit the narrative.

Edited by Voodoo

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trudeau is so horrible he's borderline dividing up Canada. I've never in my life hated a politician so much. His entire bloodline needs to go the way of the romanovs

The Dope is doing the very definition of division.

He's wrecked the economy, made Canadians energy poor, made inflation a household word.

Yet he may get re-elected.

He's got so many on the Federal gravy train it will be hard for the train to come around.

Come up with a way to insulate yourself from the insanity, if you can.

It's the only way to survive the bullshit.

Ontarians/Canadians are hundreds of thousands in debt to government debt.

Tough enough to buy a house, when the average cost is 700k.

When taxes take half of what you make, it's tougher.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

The Dope is doing the very definition of division.

He's wrecked the economy, made Canadians energy poor, made inflation a household word.

Yet he may get re-elected.

He's got so many on the Federal gravy train it will be hard for the train to come around.

Come up with a way to insulate yourself from the insanity, if you can.

It's the only way to survive the bullshit.

Ontarians/Canadians are hundreds of thousands in debt to government debt.

Tough enough to buy a house, when the average cost is 700k.

When taxes take half of what you make, it's tougher.

The Biden puppeteers are jealous 

Meh, …all the clueless, pampered, concrete jungle Karen and Beta Chad hypocrites deserve getting the blackface, assaulting, temper tantrum, airhead, pandering racist they knowingly voted for; with all of the associated ineffective paper policies of his enablers and his kind…that mean nothing out here in the real world sticks.  Nice to be able to ignore all of their meaningless changes and know that by the time anybody clues in to where I am, what I have, or what I’m doing, I can be airborne and hundreds of miles away…just like their leader and his string pullers.

Just now, TurboDHC-2 said:

Meh, …all the clueless, pampered, concrete jungle Karen and Beta Chad hypocrites deserve getting the blackface, assaulting, temper tantrum, airhead, pandering racist they knowingly voted for; with all of the associated ineffective paper policies of his enablers and his kind…that mean nothing out here in the real world sticks.  Nice to be able to ignore all of their meaningless changes and know that by the time anybody clues in to where I am, what I have, or what I’m doing, I can be airborne and hundreds of miles away…just like their leader and his string pullers.

The leftists in the states considers all the above traits resume building