Check your account email address ×

Furries….

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

It's a solid question :dunno::lol:

i thought so to.

outside of the whole delusion, wasn't a bad looking chick either. 

but ya can't mind me , i like mentally unstable women . best lays ever. its worth the attempted murder and new paint job almost.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s also why I live in the country, avoid crowds, and try to spend my recreational time in the woods or on the water.

Yup :bc: it's why I live in the middle of nowhere. Sure we may be the last to get the latest whiz bang technology and such but it takes a LONG time for the weird city shit to works it's way up here,,except for drugs.

Time moves slower in the remote wilderness :thumb:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Cuz snow coming!  Shakedown cruise on the big pig.  You gonna join us this year in the motherland?  I’m ready.

0B5D237E-64C8-4211-830F-4FB5481E4B80.jpeg

I pointed out that storm yo you last week...

Doubt I'll do the Quebec thing. Basing out of Dover for the vast majority of it. Could on a whim though, I guess...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I pointed out that storm yo you last week...

Doubt I'll do the Quebec thing. Basing out of Dover for the vast majority of it. Could on a whim though, I guess...

Calling for up to 8 inches at camp...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yup :bc: it's why I live in the middle of nowhere. Sure we may be the last to get the latest whiz bang technology and such but it takes a LONG time for the weird city shit to works it's way up here,,except for drugs.

Time moves slower in the remote wilderness :thumb:

Boy ain't that the truth - we have a place we used to pull the big trailer camper in 4-5 years ago in Northern MN during sled season, and there was a month where this young woman was staying in her car with cardboard over her at night - come to find out, she was the local supplier!  We called her Mustang Sally - come bar time 11-12 at night, if we were still out, she'd come rolling in and it was like a super walmart on a Saturday afternoon with the locals going nuts on each other...