Check your account email address ×

Gawd Midwest riding is fucking boring

AK440

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, AK440 said:

There are hardly any established groomed trail networks in Alaska. Just like the Iron Dog isn’t some groomed super highway, people make their own trails by riding where ever they want and other people follow and the snow gets packed down and makes the trail. They get rough, the trails the same as what they ride in Sweden and Norway. 

You riding out your door on groomed super highways, stuck on a corridor surrounded by private property sounds epic bro. Getting busted for riding off your little ribbon of groomed to tear up a corn field has got to be awesome! Post up some videos of this amazing place.

Alaska sounds like it fucking sucks.

And you are proof the inbred Alaskan retards suck too. 

CFC974A6-7CD2-4B1C-A6FA-D68900111F97.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Haha.  You're incorrectly assuming that if there are groomed trails, that you can't have public land backcountry to ride.  That you can have one or the other but not both.  You're mistaken.  Guess you're the guy that watches a couple YouTube videos on something and now you're an authority.  Heck I own two snowmobiles that never even see a trail.  I also border a large state forest.  Heck pretty much all of ne MN is public property and you can go all over it and there are the little snowmobile paths you mentioned for locals to navigate around on.  So, we have everything that you have, but then also have fantastic groomed trails.  You're just mad.  I get it, I probably would be too.

he's not actually from Alaska Tony  ;)

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, that worthless Midwest trail system :whistle:

image.png.724788fd95e1381125d23a8c3dc76150.png

You know how I know you’re gay? You ride lame ass shit like that and then then complain that your XCR/ZRXC/MXZ rides too stiff. 

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

You know how I know you’re gay? You ride lame ass shit like that and then then complain that your XCR/ZRXC/MXZ rides too stiff. 

You know how I know you're gay?  You use your ass for more than just talking out of (and I don't mean sitting on the shitter ... or in your case, an outhouse)

• Haha 1