Check your account email address ×

just to clarify

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pure speculation but I'm guessing Tomahawks would have been flying rather Clinton, or Sanders was in the WH.   Out of all the POTUS candidates from the 2 major parties I honestly think Rand Paul is the only one who would have held back.   Sanders supporters flame away. :lol:  

hate to say but I agree. Sanders is not who I thought he was. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pure speculation but I'm guessing Tomahawks would have been flying rather Clinton, or Sanders was in the WH.   Out of all the POTUS candidates from the 2 major parties I honestly think Rand Paul is the only one who would have held back.   Sanders supporters flame away. :lol:  

clinton, likely. sanders, very doubtful. but when it comes to other things, like anti-terrorism measures? imo any president is going to do the same things, even the likes of jill stein. they get in office, see all the distinct possibilities, and do things to protect us. they're not about to drop all the anti-terrorism measures in place, for many reasons. this is what knuckleheads like noggin and ben can't grasp. they think americans would simply sit back and allow our president to do nothing after a terrorist hit, or not be up in arms over one that could have been prevented had we been paying attention. maybe things would work differently on noggin and ben's "unicorn island", but not in the real world.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I will also say that it doesnt surprise me one bit that Trump did this. With all of his tough talk he couldnt wait to bomb somebody. 

yeah I think that has a lot to do with it too. I just hope he doesn't get a boner over this and want to continue doing it. he likely will, he has that kind of personality.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

clinton, likely. sanders, very doubtful. but when it comes to other things, like anti-terrorism measures? imo any president is going to do the same things, even the likes of jill stein. they get in office, see all the distinct possibilities, and do things to protect us. they're not about to drop all the anti-terrorism measures in place, for many reasons. this is what knuckleheads like noggin and ben can't grasp. they think americans would simply sit back and allow our president to do nothing after a terrorist hit, or not be up in arms over one that could have been prevented had we been paying attention. maybe things would work differently on noggin and ben's "unicorn island", but not in the real world.

Very true the world looks much differently from the oval office than a hotel room in Iowa.  I don't think Obama intended to become the POTUS he did, he just was woken up to the real world.   No excuse for him and no excuse for Trump.

Sanders voted twice to oust Saddam Hussein.   He would have let the Tomahawks fly.   In the end he is a bleeding heart liberal and would have taken action to protect women and children. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why doesnt the media report on all of the innocent lives our drones kill? 

they do. maybe you missed all the reports on weddings inadvertently hit, or hospitals, or kids killed. how do you know about them if they didn't report this stuff? more proof you're just not very bright dude.

Edited by Snoslinger

anler picks up a paper, or reads about innocent people getting killed by drones on the internets. hops on freedom sledder crying about the media not reporting about innocent people getting killed by drones. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they do. maybe you missed all the reports on weddings inadvertently hit, or hospitals, or kids killed. how do you know about them if they didn't report this stuff? more proof you're just not very bright dude.

Oh yeah? All im hearing about is the dozens of people killed by Assad. He is a horrible monster. I cant tell you the last time i turned on the evening news and saw information about US drone strikes. Thousands have been killed by US drone strikes and no they werent all terrorists. It would be one thing if we were just sitting here all peaceful like, minding our own business and then a govt gassed their own people. The outrage would be justified. but when we kill more innocents everyday its kinda hard to be judgmental dont you think? 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Very true the world looks much differently from the oval office than a hotel room in Iowa.  I don't think Obama intended to become the POTUS he did, he just was woken up to the real world.   No excuse for him and no excuse for Trump.

Sanders voted twice to oust Saddam Hussein.   He would have let the Tomahawks fly.   In the end he is a bleeding heart liberal and would have taken action to protect women and children. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

anler picks up a paper, or reads about innocent people getting killed by drones on the internets. hops on freedom sledder crying about the media not reporting about innocent people getting killed by drones. :lol:

I have been opposed to all wars in my lifetime. I guess the first one would have been desert storm. And every one since. 

Edited by Anler

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I think that has a lot to do with it too. I just hope he doesn't get a boner over this and want to continue doing it. he likely will, he has that kind of personality.

well the support of the left wing media is prob making him warm and fuzzy this morning so why not bomb more people.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well the support of the left wing media is prob making him warm and fuzzy this morning so why not bomb more people.  

As a strong Trump supporter on most things besides the Syria attack I agree that this worries me.  I'll remain hopeful in my belief that Trump really doesn't give a shit what the media thinks about him.   Contrary to paying so much attention to them on Twitter I think he uses it as he knows how much of the voting public hates the MSM.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

If this attack is limited to tomahawks and no boots on the ground I am fine with it.

So you side with ISIS and Al Quieda?

Just now, Anler said:

So you side with ISIS and Al Quieda?

I laid it out for you Hezbollah, ISIS ,Al Quieda and Assad should all lose. The Kurds seem to be the only level of sanity (graded on a curve for middle East) to be had. I think the Kurds can fend off Al Quieda and ISIS but will not fare as well against Assad's military. 

I laid it out for you Hezbollah, ISIS ,Al Quieda and Assad should all lose. The Kurds seem to be the only level of sanity (graded on a curve for middle East) to be had. I think the Kurds can fend off Al Quieda and ISIS but will not fare as well against Assad's military. 

Except in a supervised election over 80% of the people supported Assad. Who are we to tell them who should be their leader?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe in the entire ME or even the whole Muslim world.   That's fucked up.  

Just now, Anler said:

Except in a supervised election over 80% of the people supported Assad. Who are we to tell them who should be their leader?

The cities in Syria are scared shitless that they will be over run by the many groups that are fighting out in the country side and they see Assad as their only hope of keeping that from happening. Stockholm syndrome.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Because Merica you goddamn dictator loving chickenshit!! :lol:

The cities in Syria are scared shitless that they will be over run by the many groups that are fighting out in the country side and they see Assad as their only hope of keeping that from happening. Stockholm syndrome.

Well because groups like ISIS are lighting people on fire and cutting their heads off. Whos side would you be on? The guy who is not cutting heads off or the guys who are? And i dont know if you noticed but the women in Syria dont look like those radical sharia muslim broads. I doubt they want that either. I have 2 girls whose families are from Jordan. I know both of their parents and many of their extended family. Assad is not the problem here. 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why doesnt the media report on all of the innocent lives our drones kill? 

I think they do a pretty fair job of giving it air time, but reporting on drone deaths is very hard to do. I have done dozens of BDAs after drone hits or other conventional aircraft. The reality of who is actually killed and what the taliban or any other group states are very different. I am not justifying drone hits by any means, but reality is often quite different. Do innocents die? Yes. Are the claims of dozens of women and children killed every time factual? No. We make mistakes, you can argue the drone program makes too many and I wouldn't disagree, but the facts as portrayed by the media aren't always a good representation. I would be willing to bet off of what I have seen that the vast majority of hits are with zero collateral damage or deaths. The hellfire is really capable and target selection/timing is much better than what the media makes look like a carpet bombing. Again, it is breaching national sovereignty. I have an issue with that. Not so much the drone collateral. My opinion is much of that is insurgent propaganda. We shouldn't be using drones because we have no right to do so in a foreign country not that they are causing excess collateral. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Fuckin shut up liberal