Check your account email address ×

Donny isn't having another good day

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet he smells way better than you!

Well you like the smell of Badger's ass so there's that :news: He'll be here to defend your grace's honour shortly:lol:

What a team :roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stifle yourself nerd.

I love how you and Badger both parrot my previous posts!!! It's super cute :gfight:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets be honest....if some of us had posted that you'd be giving us the hall monitor talk...  :lol: 

You love to watch me work amirite :lol:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here’s his trophy….

6D1F630F-67D9-479D-B255-DBFA7A73EEE9.jpeg

I thought we weren't supposed to be posting that stuff on the site?!? or is it only when it fits some ones narrative? I see the hypocrite liked it.9_9

Rules for thee but not for me. :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I thought we weren't supposed to be posting that stuff on the site?!? or is it only when it fits some ones narrative? I see the hypocrite liked it.9_9

Rules for thee but not for me. :thumb:

It’s a real trophy

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets be honest....if some of us had posted that you'd be giving us the hall monitor talk...  :lol: 

Look if you seriously miss Badgers posts of naked men butt fucking or shitting on each other or maybe some big black cocks by all means speak up! We want all members to be happy :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

Look if you seriously miss Badgers posts of naked men butt fucking or shitting on each other or maybe some big black cocks by all means speak up! We want all members to be happy :bc:

Like you're not guilty yourself. OMG :lol: 

• Gold Member

kind of interesting as it appears this isn’t a Donald Trump involvement in tax fraud.  1.6 million fine is the max penalty to these companies??? Isn’t that kind of peanuts?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/12/06/trump-companies-convicted-all-charges-criminal-tax-fraud-case/10772390002/

Trump was not charged in the case and did not appear in the courtroom during the trial. Defense lawyer Susan Necheles said trial evidence showed Trump was not involved. However, the former president criticized the prosecution in a social media post in late November.

9 hours ago, HSR said:

I haven't said a thing about Badger, I just think its hilarious you'd call him out and give warnings if he posted what Mainecat did, but when Mainecat does it, har har.  You're the one bringing up all the bold here.  Gross.  Not sure who thought it was a good idea to make you a moderator.  Then again, thats why I left HCS, too many nerds like you.  BTW, do you know where Rob came up with the name Hardcore Sledder?  :snack: 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW, do you know where Rob came up with the name Hardcore Sledder?  :snack:

Yes I heard it a million times but by all means puff up and share with the class, they'll be uber impressed. Moron.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes I heard it a million times but by all means puff up and share with the class, they'll be uber impressed. Moron.

Oh good.  Let everyone else know, cuz I’m pretty sure I haven’t mentioned it more than a couple times in the past 20 plus years.  Loser.  🖕😆