Check your account email address ×

my next conspiracy theory

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

actually Obama and the dems extreme leftist shit is the exact reason  your so called problem is in the white house .

yeah yeah. all the dumb fucks like yourself that overlooked decent candidates hold no blame for trump. it's always someone else's fault with you clowns. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah yeah. all the dumb fucks like yourself that overlooked decent candidates hold no blame for trump. it's always someone else's fault with you clowns. 

LMFAO DECENT CANADATE :nuts2: are u talking about Hillary . or the rep people like the worthless John Mcane

It is all because of your sides worthless leftist bull shit Trump is in the white house . Own it it will fell better and let u move forward  

noggin's just pissed cause what sanders, me, and many others tried to get into his thick head is all coming true. trump is hillary on steroids. enjoy the sleeping in the bed you helped create you dumb fuck. hopefully there's more anguish for you to come. did any of those things you fought for all these years mean a damn thing to you? ya know, legalized smoke, universal healthcare, green energy, less pipelines............? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

noggin's just pissed cause what sanders, me, and many others tried to get into his thick head is all coming true. trump is hillary on steroids. enjoy the sleeping in the bed you helped create you dumb fuck. hopefully there's more anguish for you to come. did any of those things you fought for all these years mean a damn thing to you? ya know, legalized smoke, universal healthcare, green energy, less pipelines............? 

Oh for fucks sake just stfu.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

is anybody taking the time to read any of noggin's gifs, or are they getting about as much thought as his anti-capitalism bullshit? 

I would rather read his gifs than your stupid bullshit.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

But,but....Slinger and Bernie tried to warn us. :lol:

All the establishment partisan Dems are all pissed that the left they've been taking for granted for decades is finally sick of being taken for granted.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All the establishment partisan Dems are all pissed that the left they've been taking for granted for decades is finally sick of being taken for granted.

Wait till the African Americans come out of the sedatives.

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there will be a time when something obama did will have an effect on something trump does. this isn't one of them. assad acted, trump responds. nothing to do with obama. but keep trying!

Assad likely did nothing you fucking moron

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

putin and assad executed this chemical bombing on purpose, to divert attention from trump's little russia problem at home. in addition, it gives trump a chance to gain some much needed popularity, after he appears to magically broker some kind of deal with assad.

:news:

How is your brilliant prediction coming along now, Einstein?

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

How is your brilliant prediction coming along now, Einstein?

could still be valid. this could all be a rather brilliant shit show. in addition to the other "bennies" i mentioned, trump gets to lob some ammo at some abandoned airfields. what a tough guy!

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

could still be valid. this could all be a rather brilliant shit show. in addition to the other "bennies" i mentioned, trump gets to lob some ammo at some abandoned airfields. what a tough guy!

Good god you are delusional.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The stupid never ends with you. It's like you have no shame. 

Edited by Anler