Check your account email address ×

What should Pres. Trump do about Syria?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

where's your proof that they're on the road to nuclear weapons? btw, the same people saying this were convinced saddam had WMD and an active nuclear program. 

The simple fact we did not make them dismantle the entire program.   You actually believe them don't you? :lol:  Again read your sides Huffpo article.   If they are breaking the agreement regarding missile testing you don't think they are on nuclear weapons development?   Come on spin you cannot possible be that naive?  

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

that was a mistake. let's not repeat the same. the situation in syria, while not perfect, has been improving. in the whole scheme of things this gas attack is rather minor compared to the carnage from small arms, artillary, barrel bombs, and other forms of death. someone over there isnt happy with the wind down, thus the gas attacks  

why is it that you jump from the UN to Nato and probably back to the UN again? do you ever criticize the US military for the role it's played in the destabilization of the middle east? or are you like many of the others here. a perpetual whiner because the UN or Nato won't fix what the US military, under civilian command, broke? 

I'm not.   They both must be involved.   NATO won't jump in without a UN resolution.   Follow along here.  

Just now, Highmark said:

The simple fact we did not make them dismantle the entire program.   You actually believe them don't you? :lol:  Again read your sides Huffpo article.   If they are breaking the agreement regarding missile testing you don't think they are on nuclear weapons development?   Come on spin you cannot possible be that naive?  

where's the proof? all i read is tons of speculation. we all know where that road leads. saddam got out of the wmd business. it's an expensive place to be when budgets are tight. i see no evidence what so ever that iran is creating nuclear weapons. none. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

where's the proof? all i read is tons of speculation. we all know where that road leads. saddam got out of the wmd business. it's an expensive place to be when budgets are tight. i see no evidence what so ever that iran is creating nuclear weapons. none. 

Talk about head in the sand.   Even the left admits they have broken the ballistic missile part of the agreement.  Its really not worth debating with someone as obtuse as you on this.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-rafizadeh/iran-breached-the-nuclear_b_9977768.html

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Talk about head in the sand.   Even the left admits they have broken the ballistic missile part of the agreement.  Its really not worth debating with someone as obtuse as you on this.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-rafizadeh/iran-breached-the-nuclear_b_9977768.html

testing ballistic missles doesn't constitute an active nuclear weapons program. once again, where's the proof? 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

testing ballistic missles doesn't constitute an active nuclear weapons program. once again, where's the proof? 

You Ahmadinejad dick sucking fool. :lol:

It constitutes an absolute breach of the agreement.  That's all the proof I need.  You go on trusting them.    

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/421166/nuclear-deal-gives-iran-license-resist-inspections-david-adesnik

According to the president, “this deal is not built on trust. It is built on verification. Inspectors will have 24/7 access to Iran’s nuclear facilities.” That means access to the facilities Iran has officially declared, a point Obama did not clarify. There is no 24/7 access for undeclared sites, nor anything close to it.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/421166/nuclear-deal-gives-iran-license-resist-inspections-david-adesnik

To make sure Iran is doing what it agreed to do, international inspectors will monitor known nuclear sites for those 15 years. They also can enter an undeclared site suspected of nuclear use, although Iran could take up to 24 days to allow inspectors into such sites. There’s been plenty of debate about how verifiable such activity can be.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here.  It's from one of YOUR sources so, take it for what it's worth.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/meast/irans-nuclear-capabilities-fast-facts/

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/meast/irans-nuclear-capabilities-fast-facts/

Keep in mind only "nuclear sites declared by Iran" can be inspected without notice. :lol:  

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

nothing there indicates iran has a nuclear weapons program. you guys live in a fantasy world based around this anti obama mentality. where's the fucking proof? or is this another "slam dunk" ? :lol: 

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

nothing there indicates iran has a nuclear weapons program. you guys live in a fantasy world based around this anti obama mentality. where's the fucking proof? or is this another "slam dunk" ? :lol: 

Really?  You wanted "proof" in this article by CNN?

Hmmmm......I'd like to officially nominate your post is the "Ironic Post of the Day"/

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm......I'd like to officially nominate your post is the "Ironic Post of the Day"/

Your forgetting the liberal mentality when it comes to foreign nations, especially "hostile" ones.

Russia, we don't trust and don't believe when Putin says he didn't mess with our election but we trust them regarding chemical weapons in Syria and taking fissile material from Iran.  Oh and fighting ISIS without killing the rebels we arm. :lol:  

Iran we trust them enough to return $1.7 billion even after they broke a number of aspects to the nuclear arms treaty.  We trust them enough for them to give us their nuclear sites we would like to inspect.   We trust them to give Russia ALMOST all their fissile material. (that one really cracks me up)   So in other words we trust them.....except when it comes to taking them off our State Department list of state sponsors of terrorism.   You know the list we put countries on with direct ties to helping terrorists kill our soldiers and civilians.  You have to love liberals sense of trusting anyone but its own citizens.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Your forgetting the liberal mentality when it comes to foreign nations, especially "hostile" ones.

Russia, we don't trust and don't believe when Putin says he didn't mess with our election but we trust them regarding chemical weapons in Syria and taking fissile material from Iran.  Oh and fighting ISIS without killing the rebels we arm. :lol:  

Iran we trust them enough to return $1.7 billion even after they broke a number of aspects to the nuclear arms treaty.  We trust them enough for them to give us their nuclear sites we would like to inspect.   We trust them to give Russia ALMOST all their fissile material. (that one really cracks me up)   So in other words we trust them.....except when it comes to taking them off our State Department list of state sponsors of terrorism.   You know the list we put countries on with direct ties to helping terrorists kill our soldiers and civilians.  

Or,

IRAN: "Really guys , we are just enriching high grade uranium and testing ballistic missiles all by coincidence...honestly."

Obama: Well, shucks!  Why didn't you just say so??!?!

Image result for delivering cash to iran pallets

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

show me the proof in the article that substantiates that iran has a nuclear weapons program. where's the satellite imagery? the humint? or do we start drawning cartoons of mobile weapons labs like the lead up to the iraq war?

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Iran we trust them enough to return $1.7 billion even after they broke a number of aspects to the nuclear arms treaty.  We trust them enough for them to give us their nuclear sites we would like to inspect.   We trust them to give Russia ALMOST all their fissile material. (that one really cracks me up)   So in other words we trust them.....except when it comes to taking them off our State Department list of state sponsors of terrorism.   You know the list we put countries on with direct ties to helping terrorists kill our soldiers and civilians.  You have to love liberals sense of trusting anyone but its own citizens.   

you've only blabbed. you've shown no proof. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

show me the proof in the article that substantiates that iran has a nuclear weapons program. where's the satellite imagery? the humint? or do we start drawning cartoons of mobile weapons labs like the lead up to the iraq war?

That can all be manufactured. We are going to invade Iran whether they have nuclear capabilities or not. Believe that!

Just now, spin_dry said:

you've only blabbed. you've shown no proof. 

Just stop spin and say you trust Iran.   Its blatantly obvious. 

Basically what it boils down to is the International elite own:

• All of the major oil producing wells. (Except Iran and Venezuela)
  • The international banking community is one big cabal
  • All major commodities are controlled by the global banks
  • All major corporations are owned by the same people. Thru stock or board of directors
  • All of our food production will be ultimately controlled by GMO corps
  • All major media outlets are controlled by the same corps. This includes movies, cable news, publishing radio and networks.
  • Global pharmaceutical companies control the worlds healthcare
  • Education is controlled by the publishing corps. See media outlets above. 

So keep thinking that capitalism and free markets exist... Ultimately the world will be on one currency. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There is no absolute "proof" in that article.  Now, show me an article proving the Russians affected the election. 

See how this works?  Ahhhh.....hypocritical irony...MY FAVORITE liberal trait.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There is no absolute "proof" in that article.  Now, show me an article proving the Russians affected the election. 

See how this works?  Ahhhh.....hypocritical irony...MY FAVORITE liberal trait.

Forget it.   Spin is the type of guy who keeps going back to the girl who cheated on him because she promised it would be the last time. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Forget it.   Spin is the type of guy who keeps going back to the girl who cheated on him because she promised it would be the last time. :lol:  

Meh....I don't care.  The IQ of the site libs here consists of whatever talking points their media puts out that fits their fancy at the time.  No real integrity or individual thoughts of their own.

So....we dance the dance.....

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are thinking of the British.

Well we and the British are kinda one now. The British have actually been trying to get that oil since before WW1. The Germans built a railroad to haul oil from Iraq (part of the ottoman empire at the time)to Berlin. It was called the Berlin - baghdad railroad. The British cut a deal with the Persians and tried to persuade the ottomans to sell their oil to them instead of the Germans. The ottomans said go fuck yourself and the British invaded.