Check your account email address ×

Free inmate phone calls. Thoughts?

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We need way more capital punishment for white collar crime , I’d agree there 

I'm ok with that.  Every week I do read in the trades about guys in the biz paying huge fines and getting sent to jail.  But some of the larger crimes, sure.  I'm also talking about some of the feral humans who walk among us.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm ok with that.  Every week I do read in the trades about guys in the biz paying huge fines and getting sent to jail.  But some of the larger crimes, sure.  I'm also talking about some of the feral humans who walk among us.

I have compassion for poor stupid people who end up committing crimes , they never had much chance. I have no compassion for smart white collar criminals who ruin lives. They should be culled 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have compassion for poor stupid people who end up committing crimes , they never had much chance. I have no compassion for smart white collar criminals who ruin lives. They should be culled 

Rape, murder.....I hope the hell you don't have compassion for those people, cuz thats who I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Rape, murder.....I hope the hell you don't have compassion for those people, cuz thats who I'm talking about.

I just feel bad for people who were born into complete disfunction , abuse both physical and sexual etc etc. Those people never had a chance 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That very thing should have happened in 2008 but no, let’s reward them and save them from their own greed……..it’s disgusting.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That very thing should have happened in 2008 but no, let’s reward them and save them from their own greed……..it’s disgusting.

Absolutely , imagine the carnage those sociopaths did to real lives. The destruction in their wake. They all collected golden parachutes and glad handed each other in private while taking slaps on the wrist in public 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just an update on this....75K for inmate phone calls.

image.png.83bf0d945603e2064c25cf8b011ba8d3.png

Not a big deal.  Find another shiny object to distract you or bring it up at your next ‘committee’ meeting.  Dummies get distracted. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

How many calls does this 75k cover.  Anyone care to figure it out?

You should figure that out and while you’re at it - figure how many calls inmates could make if the Trump Org laid their taxes.