Check your account email address ×

Pathetic

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Proof?  So Red Utah has it wrong? 

Perfect example of the misinformation echo chamber you’re buried in.  Repugs know when people vote - they lose.

What do you know about where I get my information from?  Please tell me since you seem to know so much..  You seem to struggle and lash out with insuits when people have a different opinion than you.  I'm a small government libertarian who's paid far too many taxes to a government that wastes, squanders and basically steals it.  That is the foundation of where most of my thinking and opinions come from.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What do you know about where I get my information from?  Please tell me since you seem to know so much..  You seem to struggle and lash out with insuits when people have a different opinion than you.  I'm a small government libertarian who's paid far too many taxes to a government that wastes, squanders and basically steals it.  That is the foundation of where most of my thinking and opinions come from.

And sadly, you'll be criticized for that thinking .. which should be common sense!  But when a person gets all their talking points from DuhUnderground and other liberal based MSM sources .. well, we all know the results :news:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ahhh NO. Closing polling places is another form of voter suppression in a repub controlled state.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/politics/poll-closures-rural-lincoln-county-georgia

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

x10

:lol:

the other Libtard speaks 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s obvious.  You literally regurgitate lies and misinformation which are prevalent in the right wing echo chambers.  

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s obvious.  You literally regurgitate lies and misinformation which are prevalent in the right wing echo chambers.  

That’s it Mister up against the wall!!!!

Whats your job?

When are you retiring?

How many people have you met and ridden with from the forums?

Whats your TNW?

How many miles did you put on last year?

:lol::lol: just being a SuperMod :bc: