Check your account email address ×

jon stewart ; cuck

True story.  Typical NYC elitist liberal jew.

*Full disclosure:  My ex wife was Jewish, I have nothing against Jewish people.  Just the NYC elitist liberal ones.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

True story.  Typical NYC elitist liberal jew.

*Full disclosure:  My ex wife was Jewish, I have nothing against Jewish people.  Just the NYC elitist liberal ones.  :lol: 

how do you feel about the one's who run Hollywood Kanye? 

:)

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well Kanye wasn’t wrong , it’s just that he’s borderline retarded and doesn’t know how to articulate semi complex thoughts in a manner that relates to people of average or above average intelligence. Kanye and Trump have that in common. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well Kanye wasn’t wrong , it’s just that he’s borderline retarded and doesn’t know how to articulate semi complex thoughts in a manner that relates to people of average or above average intelligence. Kanye and Trump have that in common. 

that's why I called him Ye  :)

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Must be why they're both billionaires.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think what has come out in recent years, from Weinstein to the obvious TDS exhibited speaks for itself.  I don't have much time for elitists who predominantly live in 3 areas of the country  NYC-Hollywood-Washington.  There dominate media, not much debate there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Must be why they're both billionaires.  :lol: 

Being a popular entertainer doesn't mean Kanye is smart.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know what his IQ is?  I don't have that info handy...  :lol: 

Trump has a 145 IQ. Yet he wasn't smart enough not to get sucked into the democrats vortex.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Trump has a 145 IQ. Yet he wasn't smart enough not to get sucked into the democrats vortex.

Kind of hard to, when 90% of Washington and the media are corrupt liberals.  Are you saying that DeSantis won't get the same treatment? He's already been described as a white supremacist.....Any populist that confronts Washington will get the same treatment.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Kind of hard to, when 90% of Washington and the media are corrupt liberals.  Are you saying that DeSantis won't get the same treatment? He's already been described as a white supremacist.....Any populist that confronts Washington will get the same treatment.

Of course he will get the same treatment.  I believe he's mature enough to handle it like an adult though.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Of course he will get the same treatment.  I believe he's mature enough to handle it like an adult though.

You miss the point.  Not surprising.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Already seeing DeSantis is worse than Trump shit start.

Getting sucked into the dem vortex is when you agree with them, but that's none of my business..

Virtue signalers gotta virtue signal.  The power structure has perfected the shiny object playbook for simpletons.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You miss the point.  Not surprising.

Virtue signalers gotta virtue signal.  The power structure has perfected the shiny object playbook for simpletons.  

Not at all. Do you honestly think the left will quit doing what they're doing as long as it works?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not at all. Do you honestly think the left will quit doing what they're doing as long as it works?

You talk about Trump incessantly.  You talk about D corruption very little.  If you're gonna talk incessantly, talk about that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You talk about Trump incessantly.  You talk about D corruption very little.  If you're gonna talk incessantly, talk about that.

Trump is the reason we have the democrats in power now and we will have them again after the election if he doesn't go away.

Talking about how bad the dems are won't change anything.