Check your account email address ×

Has the 25 days past since Tucker Carlson announced diesel fuel would be gone?

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Did Biden stop foolishly emptying our reserves?          

He should be tapping the reserves. That’s what it was designed for. Not to mention the massive profit the government is getting by selling it off. The need for massive reserves is a relic of the 1970’s when oil production in America was a fraction of what it is now and there was a dependent relationship on OPEC oil. Those factors aren’t part of today’s reality. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He should be tapping the reserves. That’s what it was designed for. Not to mention the massive profit the government is getting by selling it off. The need for massive reserves is a relic of the 1970’s when oil production in America was a fraction of what it is now and there was a dependent relationship on OPEC oil. Those factors aren’t part of today’s reality. 

Use of the reserve isnt the real issue, I believe it was a combination of just how fast he was draining it and that he had to do it because of his failed energy policies.  

Just now, old indy said:

Use of the reserve isnt the real issue, I believe it was a combination of just how fast he was draining it and that he had to do it because of his failed energy policies.  

Ok, you now changed the subject. You’re giving the oil companies a free pass when week after week stories are floated about short supplies? EU was going to freeze. Diesel is running out. Fact is that oil companies chose to pay share holders rather than invest in infrastructure. Now we find out that the EU is actually oversupplied. We also find out that thousands of unused oil leases on federal land are untouched by big oil. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok, you now changed the subject. You’re giving the oil companies a free pass when week after week stories are floated about short supplies? EU was going to freeze. Diesel is running out. Fact is that oil companies chose to pay share holders rather than invest in infrastructure. Now we find out that the EU is actually oversupplied. We also find out that thousands of unused oil leases on federal land are untouched by big oil. 

1 minute ago, old indy said:

I didnt change anything.  yup as usual we were fed a line of shit about supply rom the oil barons.  If joe hadnt fucked with our oil independence i dont believe we would be dipping in to it at all. 

🤔

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

I didnt change anything.  yup as usual we were fed a line of shit about supply rom the oil barons.  If joe hadnt fucked with our oil independence i dont believe we would be dipping in to it at all. 

Ok. You got me. You’re just to smart. 

• Gold Member

EU has too much energy.  Massive amounts of Natural gas tankers just floating around over there waiting till it becomes profitable to unload their energy.  

Refineries are over flowing with oil over there with no where to put excessive amount of extra oil.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/European-Refiners-Now-Have-Too-Much-Oil.html

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

EU has too much energy.  Massive amounts of Natural gas tankers just floating around over there waiting till it becomes profitable to unload their energy.  

Refineries are over flowing with oil over there with no where to put excessive amount of extra oil.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/European-Refiners-Now-Have-Too-Much-Oil.html

Every day I read another scam story put forth by the petro companies blaming shortages on the Ukraine war. There is no fucking shortage. 

• Like 1