Check your account email address ×

red wave

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s the first to accuse others of that if he doesn’t like what they have to say.  He’s a hypocrite.  Love how he is also always making references to other peoples size, but if someone makes the point that they would love to see him say some of the shit he says on here to their face, they’re accused of being a tough guy. Cuzzzz he is a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of his mouth.  :lol: 

Calling him a little half man has nothing to do with his physical size but good job rushing to his defense.😉

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You say that alot I've noticed. Do you beat people up anytime they say something you find offensive? 

Yeah…he beat some guy up back in  the 70’s and has been living off if ever since….he’s as bad as Jersey Philo Beddoe AKA The Tooth Loosener!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calling him a little half man has nothing to do with his physical size but good job rushing to his defense.😉

What, you mean like how you, Stephanie and HSR constantly all post in unison?  You mean like that?  it’s dawned on me how you guys are so…..ummmm…..popular! 😆

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What, you mean like how you, Stephanie and HSR constantly all post in unison?  You mean like that?  it’s dawned on me how you guys are so…..ummmm…..popular! 😆

No I mean how you constantly stick up for your angry protégé…pay attention.😉

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I mean how you constantly stick up for your angry protégé…pay attention.😉

We live two towns over and he’s a friend, is that a problem for you?  He’s right by the way you’re always following him around and making personal cracks.  Be happy he doesn’t bring up your personal shit.  Besides, You 3 don’t even know each other but it seems ok for you to do it…. 😆

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We live two towns over and he’s a friend, is that a problem for you?  He’s right by the way you’re always following him around and making personal cracks.  Be happy he doesn’t bring up your personal shit.  Besides, You 3 don’t even know each other but it seems ok for you to do it…. 😆

Maybe he's just busting balls.

It's ok for you to do that.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Deal or no deal? Why are you scared to answer? 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe he's just busting balls.

It's ok for you to do that.

oh I think Jim knows it’s beyond busting balls when you make comments about a persons relationships, like he has with me several times as well. Im surprised HSR hasn’t been Johnny on the Spot with the mod powers to call him on it….!

Btw, you really gotta drop this “I know you are but what am I“ Pee-wee Hermanesque responses  😆

Just now, HSR said:

Deal or no deal? Why are you scared to answer? 

What deal?  I’ve been a little busy today this place hasn’t been my focus, please remind me. I think that’s the second time though that you’ve accused me of being scared about something. Of what, an Internet forum?  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oh I think Jim knows it’s beyond busting balls when you make comments about a persons relationships, like he has with me several times as well. Im surprised HSR hasn’t been Johnny on the Spot with the mod powers to call him on it….!

Btw, you really gotta drop this “I know you are but what am I“ Pee-wee Hermanesque responses  😆

From what I've seen, Jimmy gets as much as he gives out and never cries about it. 

:bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you a victim of FS abuse? If so call 1-800-who da fuck cares :thumb:

Do you require my super Mod Powers to assist you our resident victim?How can I be of assistance today?

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What relationship of his are you talking about?🤔
BTW fuck him anyhow….he has spewed plenty of nasty shit my way.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From what I've seen, Jimmy gets as much as he gives out and never cries about it. 

:bc:

Yep…but remember you’re talking to Mr. I Never Fire First Woolie….it’s always everyone else.😉

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…but remember you’re talking to Mr. I Never Fire First Woolie….it’s always everyone else.😉

He sure as fuck fired first my way :thumb:

18 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

$1.49 here.

They didn't cost that either, the lowest priced paid reported by the USDA was 1.69 late Oct, I had no choice but to sell my last load at $2.39. 

I think it had something to do with the big blue flash. :flush:

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah…he beat some guy up back in  the 70’s and has been living off if ever since….he’s as bad as Jersey Philo Beddoe AKA The Tooth Loosener!😂

Anytime you want your yellow teeth knocked out....gjmme a call. You would probably look much better with White veneers anyway.:lol:... Not so sure there's a cure for your putrid breath however