Check your account email address ×

Bill Gates sure loved him some Jeffrey Epstein

Rod

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I stick up for his policies.  Plain and Simple.  I know that I probably wouldn't like him if I actually knew him.  You on the other hand don't know him either, but his personal ego gets you all emotional even though most leaders have a huge ego.

You see how quickly these conversations go off the rails and how?  No credible evidence has come forward that Trump was a regular guest at Pedo Island and he cut ties over 20 years ago from the guy.  But sure, let’s include him too smh

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Was Trump on Epsteins plane? 

Yes or no?

You tell me.

Then tell us if it was before or after Trump kicked out of Mar a Lago over 20 years ago.  You really are an obtuse individual.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You see how quickly these conversations go off the rails and how?  No credible evidence has come forward that Trump was a regular guest at Pedo Island and he cut ties over 20 years ago from the guy.  But sure, let’s include him too smh

Why is same evidence credible when it's a democrat?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Was Trump on Epsteins plane? 

Yes or no?

I never said he wasn't, where did he go and with who.  Stop making shit up when there isn't.

The former president travelled on the plane four times in 1993, once in 1994 and once in 1995 with his ex-wife Marla Marples and children Tiffany and Eric, flight logs show.    

It was previously reported that Trump had flown on Epstein's plane from Palm Beach, where both had homes, to Newark, in 1997. Epstein is also said to have flown on one of Trump's private planes. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You tell me.

Then tell us if it was before or after Trump kicked out of Mar a Lago over 20 years ago.  You really are an obtuse individual.

Thanks, I'll take that as a yes.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never said he wasn't, where did he go and with who.  Stop making shit up when there isn't.

The former president travelled on the plane four times in 1993, once in 1994 and once in 1995 with his ex-wife Marla Marples and children Tiffany and Eric, flight logs show.    

It was previously reported that Trump had flown on Epstein's plane from Palm Beach, where both had homes, to Newark, in 1997. Epstein is also said to have flown on one of Trump's private planes. 

What am I making up? Where did they go on Trumps private plane?

Where did they go in 93 94 and 95?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Thanks, I'll take that as a yes.

Hey fill your boots.  I will also take that as you know damn well that Trump wasn’t mixed up with all the pedo shit that Clinton and many other politicians were.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey fill your boots.  I will also take that as you know damn well that Trump wasn’t mixed up with all the pedo shit that Clinton and many other politicians were.  

Good times!!!

Screenshot_20221121_131228.jpg

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I post links with facts.  Sorry if you only look at the fake news.

:lol:

You post opinion pieces from Twitter and pass them as facts.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm saving that one... :roflcrying: 

Screenshot_20221121-132351.png

You do know what msm means and how they have long since exposed as biased way left, correct?  Your links are often from the least credible sources imaginable.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Your point?  Once Trump figured out who Epstein was he was kicked out of Mar-a-lago.  

Talk about desperation.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do know what msm means and how they have long since exposed as biased way left, correct?  Your links are often from the last credible sources imaginable.

You don't posts any links. Just your continued love for the orange buffoon and get mad at anyone who says otherwise.

Your point?  Once Trump figured out who Epstein was he was kicked out of Mar-a-lago.  

Talk about desperation.  

That's what Trump says. But everyone knows Trump lies.

Talk about desperation.  

He has no point.  Just wants to get people sucked into his vortex.  😄

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He has no point.  Just wants to get people sucked into his vortex.  😄

Yep, just to focus on trump and make trump to be as bad as the other democrats, it is exactly what the media wants from people like him.  Look at that photo with trump, trump's wife, and bill clinton....WHERE'S HILLARY, BILL'S WIFE.