Check your account email address ×

So I fell down a crypto rabbit hole

Rod

So many pump and dump schemes involving influencers and celebrities. So much of it is unbelievably fake

and I thought I seent the worst of it until I learned more about NFT’s. What an absolute joke and good god people are stupid 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Monopoly money? :lol: 

No pictures of Justin beibers doodles cause you think you can sell them for a profit!

or a couple hundred grand for pictures of an ape because Jimmy Fallon and Paris Hilton told you that they did 

Just now, ACE said:

No pictures of Justin beibers doodles cause you think you can sell them for a profit!

or a couple hundred grand for pictures of an ape because Jimmy Fallon and Paris Hilton told you that they did 

Not really. I didn’t sign up for trump’s school of business either. 

Just now, ACE said:

Calm down friendo 

I have had no desire to become involved with crypto. I curiously watch it from the sidelines. Stories like what unfolded recently causes me to chuckle. I’m sure that there’s a handful of people that have made out well with crypto and that’s fine. 

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have had no desire to become involved with crypto. I curiously watch it from the sidelines. Stories like what unfolded recently causes me to chuckle. I’m sure that there’s a handful of people that have made out well with crypto and that’s fine. 

Same on all of it

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I think I bought like $59 of ether or something then was like nah this is dumb and then never paid attention to it

some of the technology has merit but the amount of scams with it out there goes from ridiculous to absolutely retarded 

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For me it's pure speculation, but to suggest crypto has no future is telling.

Coffeezilla is good at exposing the scams. He’s even been threatened to be sued a few times. People like to claim they having been buying or dumping but that’s the thing with blockchain— it’s all 100% traceable and that’s the point