Check your account email address ×

Are you team Mitch or team Lindsey?

Pick a side  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I'm with team...

• Mitch
    • Lindsey

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Stop asking dipshit questions choosing one republican over another.  They are designed to split a group rather than unite. 

you actually believe that some idle chatter in the current events section of a snowmobile forum is going to divide the entire republican party?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You dipshits are the problem.  Too worried about trying to push conservatives against each other.

Trump has done more to divide the Republican party more than any Republican in the entire history of the party you maroon.

Can't you see it?   It's what this thread is about ffs... Mitch is anti-Trump and now Lindsey gently cradles his nut satchel.

Prove me wrong... :news:

This didn't age well... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so as usual, you have nothing to actually say... 

anything exciting to report from Gateway Pundit today?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761125c4fb3a9e0be71516

Good question, btw whats cracka lackan down at Huffpo and Maddow.com this evening?  :dunno:    :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said.

you didn't say shit mister cryptic conspiracy crackpot

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good question, btw whats cracka lackan down at Huffpo and Maddow.com this evening?  :dunno:    :lol: 

idk, I've been enjoying learning about where some of you guys get your fucked up information from.  :)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you didn't say shit mister cryptic conspiracy crackpot

idk, I've been enjoying learning about where some of you guys get your fucked up information from.  :)

The fuck I didn't.  You're a left wing crackpot who pretends to be a libertarian.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Read the WSJ daily.  Very balanced.  Highly recommended.  And everything from Revolver to Huffpo.  So yeah.  Thats a snapshot of some of it.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You're a bitter little pill aren't you. 

I don't understand how that comment relates to the pattern of "king making" that goes on in both parties. In this case the Republican Party. 10 years ago the two guys mentioned in the OP were better than sliced bread in staving off the communists of Obama. Go back a few more years and John McCain was the absolute pinnacle of conservative development. The shift to shit can those guys came on fast and hard. As will the shift to shit can trumpism. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don't understand how that comment relates to the pattern of "king making" that goes on in both parties. In this case the Republican Party. 10 years ago the two guys mentioned in the OP were better than sliced bread in staving off the communists of Obama. Go back a few more years and John McCain was the absolute pinnacle of conservative development. The shift to shit can those guys came on fast and hard. As will the shift to shit can trumpism. 

No conservative ever said John McCain was the pinnacle of anything. Maybe you ment he was a conservative Democrat???

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No conservative ever said John McCain was the pinnacle of anything. Maybe you ment he was a conservative Democrat???

Hmmm...I thought that he and that woman from Alaska were presidential candidates after winning the primaries? Just like Mitt Romney (now shit canned), George Bush (now shit canned-postumosly) George W Bush (shit canned) Richard Nixon (shit canned-postumosly) Gerald Ford (shit canned-postumusly).

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hmmm...I thought that he and that woman from Alaska were presidential candidates after winning the primaries? Just like Mitt Romney (now shit canned), George Bush (now shit canned-postumosly) George W Bush (shit canned) Richard Nixon (shit canned-postumosly) Gerald Ford (shit canned-postumusly).

All of them.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I like their message.  They are more in line with Maga than Dems, much more.

Maybe you should listen to them more.

did you know I voted for Jo Jorgenson in 2020?

you ignorant twat  :)

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Maybe because the public's disgust with Washington and the blatant corruption has reached critical mass?  We used to hope for the concillatory middle the aisle type could reach across the aisle for bipartisan consensus.  Obama and his cabal destroyed all that.  The whole fucking town needs a giant douche.