Check your account email address ×

Just the opening act of the Ukrainian-Russian war.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok....

1) "If they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them."

2) "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle," he said. "They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over."

3)
image.thumb.png.5ad63b06154b01962db8bdd2f0172b91.png

Didn't you also say Russia wasn't fighting NATO? We will see what's up in a couple weeks when the ground freezes. 

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok....

1) "If they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them."

2) "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle," he said. "They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over."

3)
image.thumb.png.5ad63b06154b01962db8bdd2f0172b91.png

The guy is a fruit loop. Just like that Indian news group. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Exactly. As will the Russians. It’s all about the enemy’s will to fight. Russians don’t give a shit about Ukraine. Americans didn’t give a shit about Vietnam. 

The allies don't give a shit about Ukrainians 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

in reality, Russia cares more about Ukraine then the allies do.

over half of them were Russian. its not war on Ukraine's original people, its a war vs a pro west far right neo nazi organization that overthrew the countries democratically elected government and then proceeded to kill and torture citizens not on board with that overthrow.

The allies, however, are content to feed them weapons to escalate the conflict at the cost of the country's infrastructure and citizens. they care sooo much there unwilling to put their own countries soldiers on the ground to fight their war or grant Ukraine entry into NATO.

but whatever, back to your CNN broadcast. 

stupid fucker.

• Haha 1