Check your account email address ×

UFC 281'- izzy vs perera / zhang vs ezparza / chandler vs porrier Tonight!

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Friggin Conor looked like death at 145

yeah that wasn't his proper class at all.155 was his more natural class. and thats what i mean .connor looks atleast 2 classes heavier then edgar

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

yeah that wasn't his proper class at all.155 was his more natural class. and thats what i mean .connor looks atleast 2 classes heavier then edgar

Yup. Edgar was lighting up chito too until he ate that kick 

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

khabib walks heavier then gsp does . crazy.

Yeah. Kalbib almost died trying to make 155. I think that was part of his retirement. He just couldn’t do it anymore 

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Yeah. Kalbib almost died trying to make 155. I think that was part of his retirement. He just couldn’t do it anymore 

i really wanted to see gsp vs khabib before they both walked away. khabibs a monster but i dont see him being able to hold gsp down like that.no chance.

• Gold Member

perrara training with glover. izzys in trouble lol alex looks bigger then texeira does.

also alex bowhunts. fuck izzy lol. he won me over.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

changing my predictions, chandler by descision, perrara by tko, zhang by tko

chandler and perrara are both betting dogs at plus 150ish lines. thats some good value right there.

Edited by ZR800efi

20 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i really wanted to see gsp vs khabib before they both walked away. khabibs a monster but i dont see him being able to hold gsp down like that.no chance.

GSP would have won. It would go like GSP vs Koscheck 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

GSP would have won. It would go like GSP vs Koscheck 

yeah i think gsp was good enough a wrestler to stuff the takedowns and that wildcard boxing would have been the difference.

gsp's boxing was legit as fuck when he trained with roach after the first penn fight when bj pieced him up

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

yeah i think gsp was good enough a wrestler to stuff the takedowns and that wildcard boxing would have been the difference.

gsp's boxing was legit as fuck when he trained with roach after the first penn fight when bj pieced him up

Freddy Roach <3 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

GSP actually had a massive reach for 170 too

he had ate so much food for the 85' bisping fight he said it made him physically sick to get that big.

gsp was a 190 lb walk weight.you could tell the bulk against bisping hampered him more then helped.

gsp at 155 would have been dam interesting.

Edited by ZR800efi

9 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

he had ate so much food for the 85' bisping fight he said it made him physically sick to get that big.

gsp was a 190 lb walk weight.you could tell the bulk against bisping hampered him more then helped.

gsp at 155 would have been dam interesting.

He had some endurance issues at 185 but he also flattened bisping with one punch so it helped that way 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ACE said:

He had some endurance issues at 185 but he also flattened bisping with one punch so it helped that way 

for sure, although i bet if he came in the same as he did at 70 he would have mauled him too