Check your account email address ×

UFC 281'- izzy vs perera / zhang vs ezparza / chandler vs porrier Tonight!

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Chandlers done 

naw. he dominated round 2 , war in round 1 , had the td in 3, but nose was busted and clearly fatigued him.that coulda happened to prime chandler just as easy.still lots of fights left in that guy.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

AAAANNDDDD     NNNEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

dudes a monster, but i think what we seen tonight, i think stud wrestlers are going to be the guys kryptonite.

avoid those all americans for awhile alex.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ACE said:

Izzy ate that left! I knew he was gonna eat it! He’s always been a sucker for a left and Alex left is dynamite!

izzy did well.if he stayed away or even survived he had the descision. but man , throughout the fight, you could tell the difference in power when alex would land.his jab looked harder then izzies straight right.

this guys a problem , but it hurts me to say it, i think hes taylor made to get mauled by khamzat..

he struggled to get all american izzy off him , khamzat grabs him he aint getting up

Edited by ZR800efi

6 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

izzy did well.if he stayed away or even survived he had the descision. but man , throughout the fight, you could tell the difference in power when alex would land.his jab looked harder then izzies straight right.

this guys a problem , but it hurts me to say it, i think hes taylor made to get mauled by khamzat..

he struggled to get all american izzy off him , khamzat grabs him he aint getting up

Alex is huge. I think I’d rather see him fight jiri then retire 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Izzy had Alex hurt too. Was a great fight. But Alex has dynamite in his hands and we knew he only had to land that left once and it’s over 

We must've watched a different fight. Alex did nothing in round 4. Izzy didn't capitalize at all. Alex went for broke in round 5.

Was a boring fight overall.

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We must've watched a different fight. Alex did nothing in round 4. Izzy didn't capitalize at all. Alex went for broke in round 5.

Was a boring fight overall.

You were probably wearing a mark while watching it though