Check your account email address ×

Which state will cause the big clusterf@ck this time?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually the reason I said Georgia is because of a show I was listening to on NPR the other day. 

Older dude moved from Georgia to Cali. But he requested a absentee ballot. Someone had contested his right to vote in Georgia , but he was still alowed to vote.

you just admitted to listening to NPR here... are you insane man?  the kooks are going to take away your man card and slap lib labels all over you now!  

;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you just admitted to listening to NPR here... are you insane man?  the kooks are going to take away your man card and slap lib labels all over you now!  

;)

They can call me anything they want. Ive never been a member of any party. If the Libertarian party was a viable option, maybe I would join them . But it is not and will probably never be.

Damn shame too as most people I know are fiscal conservative and socialy liberal.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Im going with Pensy....what the hell is wrong with that state? Why is this so difficult and confusing?

Florida should be a model.....they are already done.   They got it down:thumb:.....no issues since the hanging chads 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

who wants to wager the 75 percent one is the democrats and the non reading republicans?> 

haha come on man.you guys had all year to get these machines sorted out.

this is how we end up with old horn hat in the capital building. 

this should not be hard.

we're just waiting for a few mailed ballots to arrive and should be announcing a winner soon

Georgia once again doesn't disappoint.... but look at you Arizona with your snazzy election denier!

Pennsylvania, weak sauce.  you can do better in 2024

I did not know this...

Under the Arizona Constitution, it is the secretary of state who becomes governor if the incumbent dies, resigns, is convicted of a felony or is impeached and removed by the legislature. That has occurred five times since 1977.

https://tucson.com/news/election/fontes-continues-to-lead-election-denier-finchem-for-az-secretary-of-state/article_347f5d5e-5ba5-11ed-a5e7-7741c4e7b449.html

So if Lake resigned to be Trump's running mate... Finchem could have potentially been their next governor? 

WTF?  

@Matt

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I did not know this...

Under the Arizona Constitution, it is the secretary of state who becomes governor if the incumbent dies, resigns, is convicted of a felony or is impeached and removed by the legislature. That has occurred five times since 1977.

https://tucson.com/news/election/fontes-continues-to-lead-election-denier-finchem-for-az-secretary-of-state/article_347f5d5e-5ba5-11ed-a5e7-7741c4e7b449.html

So if Lake resigned to be Trump's running mate... Finchem could have potentially been their next governor? 

WTF?  

@Matt

possibly.  There's a ballot measure here to establish an office of Lieutenant Governor, and at last check, that ballot measure was in the lead.  Not sure when that person would eventually be elected.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

possibly.  There's a ballot measure here to establish an office of Lieutenant Governor, and at last check, that ballot measure was in the lead.  Not sure when that person would eventually be elected.

how's people's temper down there atm?

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how's people's temper down there atm?

haven't noticed any tempers.  Folks are annoyed/embarrassed about the results but at the end of the day, it doesn't really affect people's day to day lives.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...