Check your account email address ×

any archery/ pcp guys in here?

• Gold Member

anyone own or shoot one of these high pressure air arrow launchers? got my compressor and one of these fuckers on the way.should be here friday. 

can't wait to try it out / sight it in.  anyone here got one? live up to expectations ?

Is This The Ultimate Apocalypse Tool? Umarex Airsaber Airbow - YouTube  

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Aren’t you the faggot that was posting assault crossbow faggotry or something :lol: 

its a 480 fps airbow with 170 ft lbs of energy ya homo. you can kill grizzlies with the thing.

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

its a 480 fps airbow with 170 ft lbs of energy ya homo. you can kill grizzlies with the thing.

You could kill grizzlies with an airplane shaped like dick too , doesn’t mean it’s not gay as fuck

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You could kill grizzlies with an airplane shaped like dick too , doesn’t mean it’s not gay as fuck

your right. so gay bro. go eat some Percocet and watch cars make left turns for 5 hours. then go discuss it. i don't care about some closeted homosexual thinks about this.

im asking for experienced opinions, not an angry kid from xbox lives thoughts on it. 

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

your right. so gay bro. go eat some Percocet and watch cars make left turns for 5 hours. then go discuss it. i don't care about some closeted homosexual thinks about this.

im asking for experienced opinions, not an angry kid from xbox lives thoughts on it. 

You are one dumbass faggot :lol: I hate nascar , I don’t play video games and I bought another 2 AR15s yesterday because I’m an American not a pissy little nook faggot playing with compressed air crossbows :lol: 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one dumbass faggot :lol: I hate nascar , I don’t play video games and I bought another 2 AR15s yesterday because I’m an American not a pissy little nook faggot playing with compressed air crossbows :lol: 

i don't think the online playstation  store counts little buddy.

finish your ham sandwhich now and go call 9 year olds fags on live  before mom gets home. or beat a puppy or whatever you do for kicks.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 1

one of our customers bought one.  He was telling me about it 2 months ago and I had no idea what the hell he was trying to describe.  Says it is nasty as hell on deer, and I have to believe him because he shoots a lot of deer.  Illegally.  :lol:I don't think he paid very much for it either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayward said:

one of our customers bought one.  He was telling me about it 2 months ago and I had no idea what the hell he was trying to describe.  Says it is nasty as hell on deer, and I have to believe him because he shoots a lot of deer.  Illegally.  :lol:I don't think he paid very much for it either.

If you’re gonna eat it I don’t consider any deer kill illegal. Fuck them things 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, hayward said:

no its not expensive really.the added cost of a compressor and the certain hollowed out shaft arrows can be pricey though if your losing alot of them.

Thats good to hear. I know going by ratings, 62-68 ft lbs of energy with an arrow =  ethical killing power for big game in north america. the things rated at 169 ft lbs.ive seen reviews where the advertised 450 fps was undderated.they have chronied as high as 491 fps.,  high 180s in foot lbs. nearly 3 times the required power to kill big game.

looking forward to try it out.

55 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

no its not expensive really.the added cost of a compressor and the certain hollowed out shaft arrows can be pricey though if your losing alot of them.

Thats good to hear. I know going by ratings, 62-68 ft lbs of energy with an arrow =  ethical killing power for big game in north america. the things rated at 169 ft lbs.ive seen reviews where the advertised 450 fps was undderated.they have chronied as high as 491 fps.,  high 180s in foot lbs. nearly 3 times the required power to kill big game.

looking forward to try it out.

What does one of the bolts weigh? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

anyone own or shoot one of these high pressure air arrow launchers? got my compressor and one of these fuckers on the way.should be here friday. 

can't wait to try it out / sight it in.  anyone here got one? live up to expectations ?

Is This The Ultimate Apocalypse Tool? Umarex Airsaber Airbow - YouTube  

Not sure what I'd use it for but in any case I prefer to archery hunt like a man with a actual Bow....not some airbow or crossbow. :lol: 

I don't see that ever being legal in Iowa.....you have to have a medical exemption to use a crossbow here.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not sure what I'd use it for but in any case I prefer to archery hunt like a man with a actual Bow....not some airbow or crossbow. :lol: 

I don't see that ever being legal in Iowa.....you have to have a medical exemption to use a crossbow here.  

my hero. cool story bro.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

What does one of the bolts weigh? 

376 grain with the factory field tip.proper broadhead for hunting on there your in around 400 grain

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Settle down Eustace…😂😂

6B947F55-6A6F-4815-B7D4-1C5CF4832A7D.jpeg.77fb54a2ca63e8083cad69ec8ebc9eea.jpeg

• Haha 2