Check your account email address ×

Solid state battery. Game changer

1 minute ago, ACE said:

So what’s better that or graphene aluminum 

The game will be changed quicker and quicker and quicker, we need to keep faggot ass capitalists out of the game and let the average people benefit from this shit 

Just now, f7ben said:

The game will be changed quicker and quicker and quicker, we need to keep faggot ass capitalists out of the game and let the average people benefit from this shit 

Thank you 

Bunch of the auto mannys are working on this. Weight is the biggest improvement over regular batteries once they figure it out. Be nice to have and electric car with decent range that doesn’t weigh 1000 lbs more than the gas equivilant.

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

So what’s better that or graphene aluminum 

The more I learn about graphene, the more it seems like fairy dust. Quite honestly, I’m skeptical of this as well. I say that because there hasn’t been any major breakthroughs in battery technology, mostly incremental advances. It’s come a long, but there’s quite a ways to go before it could usurp ICE. Not saying that it couldn’t happen. Just not likely. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The more I learn about graphene, the more it seems like fairy dust. Quite honestly, I’m skeptical of this as well. I say that because there hasn’t been any major breakthroughs in battery technology, mostly incremental advances. It’s come a long, but there’s quite a ways to go before it could usurp ICE. Not saying that it couldn’t happen. Just not likely. 

Yah , but you’re dumb as fuck and the more you learn the less you know. Dumb , as , fuck.....a retard boomer puppet choking on retardation 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Well from everything I’ve read on graphene is that it works fantastic but they can’t mass produce it 

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lol

yoire totes McGotes into the beers today 

Correct , probably 16 beers and now I’m gonna switch to vodka tonics and try to actually catch a buzz and then put it in the old ladies bum bum 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Correct , probably 16 beers and now I’m gonna switch to vodka tonics and try to actually catch a buzz and then put it in the old ladies bum bum 

Friggin rights 

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nice im at 13 plus a few shots ....looking for the same finish line with the old lady :rockernana: :lol:

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nice im at 13 plus a few shots ....looking for the same finish line with the old lady :rockernana: :lol:

:lol: I’m guaranteed to get shot down but she’s gonna have to squirm and slap me a few times will I try for a stealth ass plunge 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

So tell us who will bring it to market with speed and efficiency?