Check your account email address ×

A Profoundly Stupid Narrative

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m not the one here 24/7 ya fucking loser

young boyy and Indian come to mind.. gullible fuck

Wow…really reaching for this one ‘eh Derpo!😂

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Our weapons are killing Russian boys.   That's all you need to know about escalation.  

The same crowd that says countries in the ME hate us because of us supplying Israel with weapons are cheering us supplying Ukraine against a nuclear superpower.   FUBAR. 

The Russians could just go home to their own country. Nobody is going to bomb them there. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Russians could just go home to their own country. Nobody is going to bomb them there. 

Yes they could.   The US and Europe could have stayed out of Ukraine's political business as well. 

They also could have sat by passively while NATO puts weapons and defense systems on their border.

Seems to me we had a major fit when Russia placed weapons 90 miles from Florida. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes they could.   The US and Europe could have stayed out of Ukraine's political business as well. 

They also could have sat by passively while NATO puts weapons and defense systems on their border.

Seems to me we had a major fit when Russia placed weapons 90 miles from Florida. 

Of course Putin doesn’t want the west involved in Ukraine. It’ll end up like Poland, Estonia, Moldavia, or many of the other break aways. Successful, independent, and burgeoning with high technology and advanced education. He wants Ukraine to stay sick, corrupt, and weak, and easily controlled. That describes every member of the Russian federation including Belarus. 

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just exposing your lies fat gullible  fuck.. 

What lies are those Derpo? First of all it isn’t a “lie” and I have admitted more than once that yes I thought the kid in the MAGA hat was the aggressor in that whole thing when it turned out to be the dude with the drum…anything else? 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course Putin doesn’t want the west involved in Ukraine. It’ll end up like Poland, Estonia, Moldavia, or many of the other break aways. Successful, independent, and burgeoning with high technology and advanced education. He wants Ukraine to stay sick, corrupt, and weak, and easily controlled. That describes every member of the Russian federation including Belarus. 

I don't disagree however the west should have just left Ukraine a buffer that worked both ways.  Tell Russia to stay out of Ukraine and NATO will stay out as well.     

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't disagree however the west should have just left Ukraine a buffer that worked both ways.  Tell Russia to stay out of Ukraine and NATO will stay out as well.     

Why? The Ukrainians are highly motivated to be designers of their own destiny. Their fighting spirit says it all. All that I hear is this hogwash that the west in interfering. That’s simply bullshit. Putin has been making mischief in Ukraine since the mid 1990’s. He’s bought every elected minister in that country since the “90’s. He couldn’t buy Zelinsky and that’s what this is really all about. He’s kept Ukraine sick and corrupt. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why? The Ukrainians are highly motivated to be designers of their own destiny. Their fighting spirit says it all. All that I hear is this hogwash that the west in interfering. That’s simply bullshit. Putin has been making mischief in Ukraine since the mid 1990’s. He’s bought every elected minister in that country since the “90’s. He couldn’t buy Zelinsky and that’s what this is really all about. He’s kept Ukraine sick and corrupt. 

I applaud Ukraine for that however it doesn't change the fact that we should have stayed out of it.  Russia will remember this and at some point US boys will die because of it.  Political/military actions that take us closer to WW3 are very concerning to me as I have 2 sons and 5 nephews of military age.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

I applaud Ukraine for that however it doesn't change the fact that we should have stayed out of it.  Russia will remember this and at some point US boys will die because of it. 

Oh please. Like this is going to persuade Putin to be less kind to American forces. :lol: 

Putin’s games of blackmail are done. He’s got Belarus in his pocket and that’s it. China and india have even been abstaining on condemning votes towards Putin’s actions in Ukraine. That says a lot. Putin trying to freeze out the EU is biting China and India in trade. Something neither can afford. He’s made no friends. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One side of their mouth talking about how the US interferes or gets involved. Other side of their mouth it's how the US should be involved or interfering

Yep.....just depends who and where. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I applaud Ukraine for that however it doesn't change the fact that we should have stayed out of it.  Russia will remember this and at some point US boys will die because of it.  Political/military actions that take us closer to WW3 are very concerning to me as I have 2 sons and 5 nephews of military age.   

The only reason WWIII is being floated is because of Putin’s attempts at emotional blackmail. It works with a few.