Check your account email address ×

Michigan Football

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you haven’t and you won’t…it is what it is.😉

You said that Michigan players and staff bear some responsibility and I'm just asking why you think that. Have you seen or heard something yet to substantiate that?

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You said that Michigan players and staff bear some responsibility and I'm just asking why you think that. Have you seen or heard something yet to substantiate that?

It’s clear that one of their players decided to run ahead into the Spartans as they were exiting the field which doesn’t mean he deserved a beatdown but it was a stupid move after a heated rivalry game where players had to be separated on the field after the final whistle. Also UofM has a history of mouth running, trolling and other stupid shit…if you want to place all the blame on MSU have at it.:thumbsup::ylsuper:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s clear that one of their players decided to run ahead into the Spartans as they were exiting the field which doesn’t mean he deserved a beatdown but it was a stupid move after a heated rivalry game where players had to be separated on the field after the final whistle. Also UofM has a history of mouth running, trolling and other stupid shit…if you want to place all the blame on MSU have at it.:thumbsup::ylsuper:

OK so it's just an opinion you have. If there's something showing UofM at fault then so be it but SO FAR it looks like Sparty is carrying that on their own. It just happened and I'm sure more to the story will come out so again......we'll see

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

OK so it's just an opinion you have. If there's something showing UofM at fault then so be it but SO FAR it looks like Sparty is carrying that on their own. It just happened and I'm sure more to the story will come out so again......we'll see

There is a video of that dude running into the Spartan Team..not an opinion he did it. FFS dude they are suspending players and UofM never does wrong…happy now?😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a video of that dude running into the Spartan Team..not an opinion he did it. FFS dude they are suspending players and UofM never does wrong…happy now?😂😂

The three second video you posted of a player from the winning team skipping 10 yards off the field? That's why you said "the Michigan players and staff bear some of the blame"?  :lol: 

You have more than this right???? That's what I've been asking  :dunno: 

You don't think players should be suspended?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The three second video you posted of a player from the winning team skipping 10 yards off the field? That's why you said "the Michigan players and staff bear some of the blame"?  :lol: 

You have more than this right???? That's what I've been asking  :dunno: 

You don't think players should be suspended?

I already said it’s all MSU’s fault and yes players should be suspended….anything else?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t watch your video Fordy but there was some bullshit between Penn State and Michigan and GMAFB Ed…Harbaugh encourages the trash talk other bullshit and for anybody that talks about Tuckers reactions on the sidelines needs to watch Harbaugh for a game…dude never stops crying.😂

BTW at least MSU is taking some action so you clowns can dry your eyes.😉

Michigan State football has suspended four players for their roles in post-game altercations with Michigan players following Saturday night’s loss to the Wolverines, MSU head coach Mel Tuckerannounced. Defensive back Angelo Grose, defensive end Zion Young, defensive end Itayvion “Tank” Brown and defensive back Khary Crump are the Spartans placed on suspension.

All four Spartans were captured on video engaged in separate fights with two Michigan players in the tunnel at Michigan Stadium. In the immediate aftermath Saturday night, Tucker said in his post-game press conference he was unaware of the fracas in the tunnel and would begin the fact-finding process.

I wasn’t talking about Tuckers reactions on the sideline. When he was leaving the field after the game, take a look. I don’t blame him for not wanting a fan touching him but he didn’t have to react the way he did either. 

On 10/31/2022 at 10:20 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was running ahead to see his dad. His dad us a trucker & only had limited time - before he had to get on the road.

Way to stick your clod foot in your mouth yet again... :flush:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Four more additional MSU players suspended today. :dunno:

Yep…say what you want but Coach Tucker is holding the players accountable and the law is involved..it will all be handled. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

57 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He was running ahead to see his dad. His dad us a trucker & only had limited time - before he had to get on the road.

Way to stick your clod foot in your mouth yet again... :flush:

The two Michigan players were identified as Gemon Green and Ja'Den McBurrows, and Harbaugh said Monday the two are always among the first players to head up the tunnel and back to the locker room. He also said that both players have injuries, but didn't elaborate on what the injuries were.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…say what you want but Coach Tucker is holding the players accountable and the law is involved..it will all be handled. 

Of course he is because it’s the right thing to do. And the law has been involved from the beginning 

• 1 year later...