Check your account email address ×

King Crab Cancelled For 2nd Year…Snow Crab As Well

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

You will be happy to know they have plenty of Red Crab for sale on the East Coast and West Coast. Well, some of you will be happy to know that.  :whistle: 

Bull shit.... :D

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230504_204620_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

I thought CKF said you had me on ignore.

:whistle: Never have I ever had anyone ask for Australia Crab legs. 

What @ckf said was " It's not lopsided at all. I asked for the crap to stop and for all involved to ignore the others. Steve has been ignoring you, yet you keep trying to bait him to stir the pot."

- - Steve has been ignoring your posts, he does not have you placed on Ignore, he's one of the People Approving your posts if Steve had you on Ignore None of your posts would be approved.

Badger said: " plenty of Red Crab for sale on the East Coast and West Coast"

You are the one talking about "Red Crabs" and saying there are  " plenty of Red Crab for sale on the East Coast and West Coast" Everyone else is talking about Alaskan Red King Crabs & other Alaskan crabs. Google "Red Crabs & Alaskan Red King Crabs", that's why Steve posted what he did....... Your Gotcha moment backfired again, so now go back and Edit your posts again like you have with your last how many posts on here as of lately. 

Some of us were asked to "Ignore" Your posts and most of us have been doing just that and by Ignoring your posts that does not mean we have you on Ignore using the site software feature that means most of been just Ignoring your comments & posts. I have my Ignore Feature set so you can't message me or tag me in a post, yes I still read your comments but have chosen not to reply to any of them until now.  

Please stop trying for the Gotcha moments on here, it's not working.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup.... ecosystem in distress..lack of Ice....shrinking pools of cold water in the depths down yonder.  Really not much too debate 

https://alaskapublic.org/2023/05/05/10-billion-snow-crabs-disappeared-from-the-bering-sea-scientists-and-fishermen-are-working-to-learn-why/

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... ecosystem in distress..lack of Ice....shrinking pools of cold water in the depths down yonder.  Really not much too debate 

https://alaskapublic.org/2023/05/05/10-billion-snow-crabs-disappeared-from-the-bering-sea-scientists-and-fishermen-are-working-to-learn-why/

Nothing to debate at all. Especially since that water temp is colder again.

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing to debate at all. Especially since that water temp is colder again.

Yup will take years and years to recover, IF water temps remain in idelic range......highly unlikely. With cold pools of water getting smaller. 

We are living on a warming planet, sure you can debate the cause but we ARE warming.  Cycle or whatever, it's happening and with that we will get warmer water temps.

Adaption is key and only real solution.

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup will take years and years to recover, IF water temps remain in idelic range......highly unlikely. With cold pools of water getting smaller. 

We are living on a warming planet, sure you can debate the cause but we ARE warming.  Cycle or whatever, it's happening and with that we will get warmer water temps.

Adaption is key and only real solution.

Just like the crabs have adapted for 1000s of years.

Overfishing is the problem. Not climate.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just like the crabs have adapted for 1000s of years.

Overfishing is the problem. Not climate.

Oh of course not.... warming can't possibly have an effect :lol:...did u even bother to read how sensitive this species is to water temps?.why such denial? Too funny your cult.:lol:

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh of course not.... warming can't possibly have an effect :lol:...did u even bother to read how sensitive this species is to water temps?.why such denial? Too funny your cult.:lol:

You're in 2 cults. A Trumper and a climate change loon.

You know what that says about you I hope.

Edited by Steve753

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're in 2 cults. A Trumper and a climate change loon.

You know what that says about you I hope.

It says I believe in stats...:bc:

Not saying we can change the warming, burn all the coal you'd like IMO.... but I don't close my eyes to it's happening. Kinda fun to watch actually.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It says I believe in stats...:bc:

Not saying we can change the warming, burn all the coal you'd like IMO.... but I don't close my eyes to it's happening. Kinda fun to watch actually.

The stats show the climate isn't warming though. Nor are the sea levels rising. Nor are the oceans warming.

If you actually followed the stats and not the alarmists you'd see it's all bs.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The stats show the climate isn't warming though. Nor are the sea levels rising. Nor are the oceans warming.

Links?.... Cuz all I can find are links to the contrary

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So we're not even warming?..:lol:.I'm done with you:thumbsup:

1682301270184.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So we're not even warming?...I'm done with you:thumbsup:

1682301270184.jpg

Does that mean our bets off?

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Does that mean our bets off?

:lol:

Lol....no, in fact I am considering raising as it looks more and more like a Trump victory.:thumbsup:

Oh and look out for El Nino conditions coming soon to push us to new highs...gonna be fun.  :bc:.....watching you guys trying to spin and  justify 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/wmo-report-2023-1.6817900

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol....no, in fact I am considering raising as it looks more and more like a Trump victory.:thumbsup:

Oh and look out for El Nino conditions coming soon to push us to new highs...gonna be fun.  :bc:.....watching you guys trying to spin and  justify 

Why is there an issue with King crab in Alaska's bering sea but nowhere else in the oceans?? Canada still commercial fishes Pacific king crab and many others? Norway crab are living fine, it's just the US Bering sea,, ponderous eh?

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So $900 ?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why is there an issue with King crab in Alaska's bering sea but nowhere else in the oceans?? Canada still commercial fishes Pacific king crab and many others? Norway crab are living fine, it's just the US Bering sea,, ponderous eh?

There you go making sense again!!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So $900 ?

Keep it @ 500 for now....I am going to wait to make sure these frivolous indictments fizzle out and don't prevent him from running.  

All clear and I will go as high as 2k if that is good with you....I know you are itching to raise the bet....so I will accommodate.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

That is where the warming spike occurred apparently.

Just like on land, there are variables to temperature changes. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Keep it @ 500 for now....I am going to wait to make sure these frivolous indictments fizzle out and don't prevent him from running.  

All clear and I will go as high as 2k if that is good with you....I know you are itching to raise the bet....so I will accommodate.

:bc:

So we are at $500 now. If he can't run you pay me $500?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:bc:

So we are at $500 now. If he can't run you pay me $500?

Haha....no...no...bets are off if he isn't even running :lol:.... Has to be a contender and lose.

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's an area that is warming unusually fast....ponderous for sure.:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230506_112251_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That is where the warming spike occurred apparently.

Just like on land, there are variables to temperature changes. 

Have you seen how turbulent the Bering Sea is :lol:

Fill a glass half full of hot water and half full of cold water. If you stick your finger to the bottom after a minute can you find the hot spot? Jesus man you aren't going to have a pocket of cold water surrounded by warm water.

You do understand equilibrium ?

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Haha....no...no...bets are off if he isn't even running :lol:.... Has to be a contender and lose.

So if he loses in the republican primary ?