Check your account email address ×

Sam Adams Cold Snap

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You have to be careful mixing those   To many different thing will definitely turn your stomach

Another one I wasn't crazy about. 

I wish they would bring back Blackberry Witbier   Haven't had that in years as it's in the collectors edition now and no longer an annual release  :sad:

Cherry Wheat is still my favorite SA 

In all your many years of experience :lol:

:wrong:

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You have to be careful mixing those   To many different thing will definitely turn your stomach

Another one I wasn't crazy about. 

I wish they would bring back Blackberry Witbier   Haven't had that in years as it's in the collectors edition now and no longer an annual release  :sad:

Cherry Wheat is still my favorite SA 

In all your many years of experience :lol:

One was enough to turn my stomach.  I had a couple Coors in my the night I eyed up the last three and say fuck it, lets get this misery over with.  Didn't think it would end quit the way it did.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

One was enough to turn my stomach.  I had a couple Coors in my the night I eyed up the last three and say fuck it, lets get this misery over with.  Didn't think it would end quit the way it did.  

Coors upset your stomach?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can only do a couple of those or pumpkin beers.  Any more than a couple is to much.  They're good, but to many is not a good thing 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

pumpkin beers gross,   stopped going to the bar across form my office when they replaced allagash white wiht some shitty seasonal pumpkin in September

i like some pumpkin brews, but replacing allagash with it ought to be against the law. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

pumpkin beers gross,   stopped going to the bar across form my office when they replaced allagash white wiht some shitty seasonal pumpkin in September

You just haven't had any good ones. Some are nasty and I've poured them down the drain after one sip

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

wpid-5fb24efe-5e04-4123-ae3e-2dfa3b0869d

Phaghet Rhaaaaan, Mow M :owned::lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• 3 weeks later...