Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if he posts it enough times, some idiot will

that's how the internet works apparently

true story 

That's exactly what he's doing. And it's what the democrats do as well all the time.

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think anyone here is pro vaxx for the most part. It's the misinformation that AC is spewing that's the issue. Surely you don't believe you can gets AIDS from the vaccines?

Don't know about actual "AIDS" but I do believe there is all kinds of evidence showing possible more significant consequences to the vaccine than the pubic is being informed about by the govt, phar companies, MSM and significant portions of the medical/scientific community.

Answer this honestly.   If there were issues with serious side effects do you think they (see above) would be honest with the American people or the world for that matter?  

The mere fact they fought like hell to have the trial results and studies withheld for 75 years is all the information I need to hear. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't know about actual "AIDS" but I do believe there is all kinds of evidence showing possible more significant consequences to the vaccine than the pubic is being informed about by the govt, phar companies, MSM and significant portions of the medical/scientific community.

Answer this honestly.   If there were issues with serious side effects do you think they (see above) would be honest with the American people or the world for that matter?  

The mere fact they fought like hell to have the trial results and studies withheld for 75 years is all the information I need to hear. 

That is false. You've been sucked in by the cherry pickers. They agreed to release parts of the information immediately in increments and it would've taken them 75 years to release it all. Big difference. Details are important.  People who constantly push misinformation don't like details.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That is false. You've been sucked in by the cherry pickers. They agreed to release parts of the information immediately in increments and it would've taken them 75 years to release it all. Big difference. Details are important.  People who constantly push misinformation don't like details.

:lol:   And you believe this was a forthcoming method of informing the public?   

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   And you believe this was a forthcoming method of informing the public?   

No I don't. But it's not what you claimed.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No I don't. But it's not what you claimed.

Do you believe they would inform the public if there were side effects issues or try to hide it for as long as possible?  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Do you believe they would inform the public if there were side effects issues or try to hide it for as long as possible?  

They have and did so right away.  Try and pay attention. Like any new drug it takes awhile to find out what the side effects will be. Surely this isn't new to you? Or maybe it is.

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Reported huh.

Yep.  If you feel differently post up a source.

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if he posts it enough times, some idiot will

Worked on Ace & Irv

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No one has claimed anyone has done this right.  No company would trash themselves on purpose, question is sort of rhetorical, but as a reminder this thread is about outlandish claims from an idiot that keeps regurgitating twitter nonsense and claims that the vax CAUSES AIDS.

After nearly 20 pages and multiple days, there sure is a lot of diversion from the topic instead of actually addressing it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yep.  If you feel differently post up a source.

Worked on Ace & Irv

No one has claimed anyone has done this right.  No company would trash themselves on purpose, question is sort of rhetorical, but as a reminder this thread is about outlandish claims from an idiot that keeps regurgitating twitter nonsense and claims that the vax CAUSES AIDS.

After nearly 20 pages and multiple days, there sure is a lot of diversion from the topic instead of actually addressing it.

I simply made a comment on the mirrored political stances of people who are pro vaxx and pro war in Ukraine then was asked about the AIDS reference.   I gave an honest answer that I think there are more serious side effects occurring and that information has and is being withheld from the public.   I'm not claiming they are occurring in significant percentages but they are happening.   Yes this does happen with lots of vaccines but I've never seen such an effort to push it off as they just don't know or its not happening to begin with.

I've been stating over and over from the beginning of this pandemic that the best thing for the American public is full disclosure, both of the virus and the treatment options.   You have to be a fool to think this has occurred.

We took a relatively new method of fighting a viral infection and unlike ANY time in history injected billions and billions of people around the world with shorted methods of testing and trials also never previously allowed. 

We stopped other viable treatment options because according to US law we couldn't have EUA of the vaccine if they were available.   Now they admit there were.   That's fucked up dude and lots of people died because of it.    

Its completely reasonable with what we know to be concerned about how this was handled regardless if there as some outlandish claims.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its completely reasonable with what we know to be concerned about how this was handled regardless if there as some outlandish claims.  

No one argued against that.  Definitely reasonable.  The outlandish claims from either extreme should stop however which was exactly the point of this thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No one argued against that.  Definitely reasonable.  The outlandish claims from either extreme should stop however which was exactly the point of this thread.

The failure of better transparency has led to where we are at today.   

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

'here' is a Canadian posting shit like thisScreenshot_20221010-112948.png.129588392bc0b62c4aff6a8344035036.png...

The truth is there actually are things in the vaxx and side effects that has caused this to be an issue including that it could cause increased suceptibility to HIV.   

You can see where this gets confusing. 

https://www.science.org/content/article/could-certain-covid-19-vaccines-leave-people-more-vulnerable-aids-virus

Certain COVID-19 vaccine candidates could increase susceptibility to HIV, warns a group of researchers who in 2007 learned that an experimental HIV vaccine had raised in some people the risk for infection with the AIDS virus. These concerns have percolated in the background of the race for a vaccine to stem the coronavirus pandemic, but now the researchers have gone public with a "cautionary tale," in part because trials of those candidates may soon begin in locales that have pronounced HIV epidemics, such as South Africa.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2022/08/sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccination-exposes-latent-hiv-in-lab-studies

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination Exposes Latent HIV in Lab Studies

Vaccination with a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine revealed HIV hiding in immune cells in blood from people with HIV, according to lab research led by Weill Cornell Medicine investigators. The findings, published Aug. 19 in Nature Communications, identify new tools for evaluating treatment approaches in development aimed at curing HIV.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The truth is there actually are things in the vaxx and side effects that has caused this to be an issue including that it could cause increased suceptibility to HIV.   

https://www.science.org/content/article/could-certain-covid-19-vaccines-leave-people-more-vulnerable-aids-virus

Certain COVID-19 vaccine candidates could increase susceptibility to HIV, warns a group of researchers who in 2007 learned that an experimental HIV vaccine had raised in some people the risk for infection with the AIDS virus. These concerns have percolated in the background of the race for a vaccine to stem the coronavirus pandemic, but now the researchers have gone public with a "cautionary tale," in part because trials of those candidates may soon begin in locales that have pronounced HIV epidemics, such as South Africa.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2022/08/sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccination-exposes-latent-hiv-in-lab-studies

Vaccination with a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine revealed HIV hiding in immune cells in blood from people with HIV, according to lab research led by Weill Cornell Medicine investigators. The findings, published Aug. 19 in Nature Communications, identify new tools for evaluating treatment approaches in development aimed at curing HIV.

and this...

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

As a Canadian I will say not all of us are the same, we have quite a few retards too, unfortunately.

I know, and have many close Canadian friends.  ;)

Screenshot_20221011-122236.png

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The failure of better transparency has led to where we are at today.   

So lack of transparency made AC a babbling idiot who posts complete garbage with zero logic to back any of it up?  Just want to make sure I understand.  This thread is here as a request of AC to show that the Covid vax causes AIDS.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

btw, what's the date of that article? 

good article though ;)

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and this...

I know, and have many close Canadian friends.  ;)

Screenshot_20221011-122236.png

These are some facts.

Close to 5 billion people are fully vaccinated worldwide.

The vaccine did not follow historical methods of approving short and long term viability and safety which often take a decade from start thru trials.  Fauci admitted this in late 2019.

The mRNA method had NEVER been previously used in human trials. 

The govt denied the use of viable treatments because by law it meant they lost EUA.

They used EUA to push a great reset.

They have not been forthcoming on the origin of the virus almost 3 years in.

They lied about mortality to push the vaccine.

They downplayed mortality and hospitalization numbers by not including those with immunity who did not test positive.   An early study in California proved this was 6-20 times more infected which would have completely blown away their hospitalization/mortality numbers.

They gave big pharma the right to earn billions with ZERO consequences of liability.

They discussed in 2019 a pandemic of this nature to convince people to use this method of vaccine as acceptable.   Coincidence or not that's fucked up. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So lack of transparency made AC a babbling idiot who posts complete garbage with zero logic to back any of it up?  Just want to make sure I understand.  This thread is here as a request of AC to show that the Covid vax causes AIDS.

It absolutely has led to more extreme views of possible impacts of the vaccine.   

Just now, Highmark said:

It absolutely has led to more extreme views of possible impacts of the vaccine.   

Of course, same can be said of the other side, but that was sort of a punt.  I asked

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

His dumbass requested we "bookmark" my comment that was fundamentally a ROFL when he said the vax caused AIDS.  I also see no way that any information can lead to this extreme view.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Of course, same can be said of the other side, but that was sort of a punt.  I asked

His dumbass requested we "bookmark" my comment that was fundamentally a ROFL when he said the vax caused AIDS.  I also see no way that any information can lead to this extreme view.

Dude every single response in a thread doesn't need to solely be about one specific post or poster.   We can have opinions that while related do not need to speak to every single response.