Check your account email address ×

Russians who fled Putin's mobilization speak out

spin_dry

ABC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times. The list goes on and on of those who are funded directly and indirectly from the Democratic Liberal gov't but yet, it seems, some still haven't clued into that yet.

meddiaa4.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, irv said:

ABC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times. The list goes on and on of those who are funded directly and indirectly from the Democratic Liberal gov't but yet, it seems, some still haven't clued into that yet.

meddiaa4.jpg

So basically all you have is your own opinion.  Is that what you're saying?

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He’s destroying Russia. Nobody knows what they’re dying for. All his lies and fables aren’t working. 

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/tens-thousands-russians-flee-putins-mobilization/story?id=90588897

What did America's in Canada have to say in 69? Asking for a friend 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Is he? Or are there other places to get your info on the ukrain ? Like multiple surrounding counterys .the Serbs have a pretty good grasp on exactly what is going on and have pretty much been thought it so the non BBC related outlets are not bad 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

They should have stopped bombing their people like they promised. 

Of course that was a civil matter which had nothing to do with Russia. No different than America’s civil war. It happens with all fledgling democracies. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No that is not what are he is saying. Are you actually going to tell us that news outlets like CNN or NBC are credible?

Edited by DriftBusta

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No that is not what are he is saying. Are you actually going to tell us that news outlets like CNN or NBC are credible?

Well I primarily watch Foxnews, but stay away from Tucker, Hannity and Ingram.  

Never watch the others, except for the local news periodically. 

What I find humorous, is that Trumpers like yourself and a few others will post links from the so called uncredible news sources when they side with your narrative 🤔

Does that mean they are partially credible sometimes? Nevertheless the whole thing is very comical.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Is he? Or are there other places to get your info on the ukrain ? Like multiple surrounding counterys .the Serbs have a pretty good grasp on exactly what is going on and have pretty much been thought it so the non BBC related outlets are not bad 

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

That makes 2 of us.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well I primarily watch Foxnews, but stay away from Tucker, Hannity and Ingram.  

Never watch the others, except for the local news periodically. 

What I find humorous, is that Trumpers like yourself and a few others will post links from the so called uncredible news sources when they side with your narrative 🤔

Does that mean they are partially credible sometimes? Nevertheless the whole thing is very comical.

Get it right. I am not a Trumper. I am anti-establishment. And right now the only thing close to that, despite Ben’s delusions, is Donald Trump.  Please do give me an example of what I have posted from a “non credible“ news source. You have this habit of answering questions with questions and spinning into Vortex conversations. Try and be better OK?  And how nice of you to virtue signal everyone that you don’t listen to Tucker, I also don’t play that game, given if it wasn’t for him we never would’ve known about Tony Bobulinski, or the extent of the fentanyl crisis way before most other outlets, among countless other issues he has been out in front of.  is he always right?  No.  but it is comical how guys like you just wave him off like he has zero credibility, which is horseshit.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get it right. I am not a Trumper. I am anti-establishment. And right now the only thing close to that, despite Ben’s delusions, is Donald Trump.  please do give me an example of what I have posted from a “on credible“ news source. You have this habit of answering questions with questions and spinning people interviews Vortx conversations. Try and be better OK?  and how nice of you to virtue signal everyone that you don’t listen to Tucker, I also don’t play that game, given if it wasn’t for him we never would’ve known about Tony Bobulinski, or the extent of the fentanyl crisis way before most other outlets, among countless other issues he has been out in front of.  is he always right?  No.  but it is comical how guys like you just wave him off like he has zero credibility, which is horseshit.

Let's hope Trump does the right thing for the country and doesn't run for potus in 24.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

What did guys affrade of the draft in 69 who fled to Canada have to say about America ? Same shit diff day . What do you expect a guy running from the draft to say about his homeland? 

• Thanks 1