Check your account email address ×

way to go Mitch

Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Tell me the name of any R currently in the Fed govt who isn’t a RINO. Maybe Rand could qualify but barely. Trump sure as fuck was no Republican. He governed like a big government fiscally liberal evangelical nutball. 

spot on,  between MAGA and batshit religious right wing whackos it's like the party of small government and fiscal reponsibility has completely disappeared.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

spot on,  between MAGA and batshit religious right wing whackos it's like the party of small government and fiscal reponsibility has completely disappeared.  

Yup if Goldwater could have seen these disingenuous evangelical twats team up with MAGA he would have been blown away. It’s unfathomable how fucked both parties and all their followers are. 

Edited by f7ben

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup if Goldwater could have seen these disingenuous evangelical twats team up with MAGA he would have been blown away. It’s unfathomable how fucked both parties and all their followers are. 

One of my favorite quotes from Barry...

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.

Barry Goldwater

Republicans would be fucked without the white Jesus vote they pander to...

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/04/06/why-trump-is-reliant-on-white-evangelicals/

Now you guys are scared of Religious people?  Weak minds.

More proof that the left hates core family values as well as the higher power.

If you get rid of religion, then you can dehumanize the populace as life becomes less valuable.

Edited by racer254

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Now you guys are scared of Religious people?  Weak minds.

More proof that the left hates core family values as well as the higher power.

If you get rid of religion, then you can dehumanize the populace as life becomes less valuable.

Kill yourself you mindless little faggot 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

One of my favorite quotes from Barry...

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.

Barry Goldwater

Republicans would be fucked without the white Jesus vote they pander to...

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/04/06/why-trump-is-reliant-on-white-evangelicals/

No different than the democrats pandering the black Jesus vote.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

obviously the difference maker to properly tip the scale is getting the hispanic Hezus vote... 

That will help sure. But the gop needs the independent vote to put them over the top imo.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how can it be a bad thing?

In the near future poss not . But giving more control to govenment is never a good thing EVER . Play a few scenarios out in your head and see if you can imagine a few that may not have the intended outcome . Or poss it is the long game intended outcome ?