Check your account email address ×

Dr. Abrams

Steve753

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Fat Albert speaks again...  Any time I see her picture or a video of her, all I hear is "Hey hey hey!"

People like her remind me that I should run for governor if that fat incompetent cow can.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

People like her remind me that I should run for governor if that fat incompetent cow can.

Jesus Christ, the fact that Biden/Harris are the current dream team, I am now thoroughly convinced that anything is possible in this country. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. :lmao:Quite frankly, it shouldn’t be possible for a box or rocks like Harris to be VP.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Jesus Christ, the fact that Biden/Harris are the current dream team, I am now thoroughly convinced that anything is possible in this country. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. :lmao:Quite frankly, it shouldn’t be possible for a box or rocks like Harris to be VP.

As soon as you master sucking cock to get ahead you to have a shot at VP 

20 hours ago, Matt said:

Fat Albert speaks again...  Any time I see her picture or a video of her, all I hear is "Hey hey hey!"

I sent snowrider, snoslinger and smails into a nuclear meltdown when I call her a "gapped tooth loudmouth fat pig" last time she ran for governor 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The GOP compassion overflows for the unborn minority baby :lol: 

I feel for all unborn babies, while I don't support abortion I do feel it is a woman's right, I also feel there should be a cut off point and agree with  Graham 15 weeks is a good number

Edited by 01mxz800