Check your account email address ×

SEPTEMBER 24TH WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER...

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Posting nutball religious bullshit is pretty ridiculous 

The reason why this caught my attention is because I do believe that September 25th and September 26th will be very significant. This year, Elul 29 begins at sundown on September 24th and it runs until sundown September 25th. As I detailed in a previous article, we witnessed the worst stock market crash in U.S. history up to that time on Elul 29 in 2001.

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The reason why this caught my attention is because I do believe that September 25th and September 26th will be very significant. This year, Elul 29 begins at sundown on September 24th and it runs until sundown September 25th. As I detailed in a previous article, we witnessed the worst stock market crash in U.S. history up to that time on Elul 29 in 2001.

He's a member of German parliament and likely a religious nut.:lmao:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He's a member of German parliament 

Yes but read the entire article you posted. The author goes in to explain all sorts of nut job mumbo jumbo and there is zero context as to what the German was speaking about 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well the markets are closed on those days this year. Maybe Monday???

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes but read the entire article you posted. The author goes in to explain all sorts of nut job mumbo jumbo and there is zero context as to what the German was speaking about 

Yes that's why I posted the edit.....you must have already been replying 

:lol:  24th they will announce it as the Messiah.   Extra credit for knowing the movie reference.  

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/the-americas/2022/09/12/how-to-watch-a-nasa-spacecraft-crash-into-an-asteroid-live-on-september-26/

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  24th they will announce it as the Messiah.   Extra credit for knowing the movie reference.  

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/the-americas/2022/09/12/how-to-watch-a-nasa-spacecraft-crash-into-an-asteroid-live-on-september-26/

Oh, Oh, ME! ME!  Deep Impact?

• Like 1