Check your account email address ×

Boomer cruise

spin_dry

Last cruise we went on was Alaska. Boarded the ship and got settled in the room and we all went to the pool deck for drinks. The pool was full of little kids. After a few hours a friend said let’s go for a swim I said not me as not one kid got out to take a piss after a few hours. Petri dish pool. Everyone herds everywhere. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Last cruise we went on was Alaska. Boarded the ship and got settled in the room and we all went to the pool deck for drinks. The pool was full of little kids. After a few hours a friend said let’s go for a swim I said not me as not one kid got out to take a piss after a few hours. Petri dish pool. Everyone herds everywhere. 

Leave it to you to switch it to about little kids. So you watched every fucking kid in the pool the whole time instead of socializing with your friends? 

We get it you're a dink boomer. Why the fuck didnt you go on a 55 and older cruise then moron? 9_9

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

https://i.imgflip.com/6teyi0.jpg

• Haha 2

Listen to all you miserable bastards. :lol:  I was on that boat when it was brand new, and it was awesome.  I've never run into a clown car like that on deck thankfully, but there was a good range of crowd there, and different age groups had their own spaces...Its like 10 stories tall with all kinds of shit to do and usually 3-4 daytime islands if you're into that.  Generally speaking, there are only a few cruise lines I would go on again, and only on the monster class boats like Oasis of the Seas.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to all you miserable bastards. :lol:  I was on that boat when it was brand new, and it was awesome.  I've never run into a clown car like that on deck thankfully, but there was a good range of crowd there, and different age groups had their own spaces...Its like 10 stories tall with all kinds of shit to do and usually 3-4 daytime islands if you're into that.  Generally speaking, there are only a few cruise lines I would go on again, and only on the monster class boats like Oasis of the Seas.

My Wife has been bugging me for years to do a cruise ...I wont bite.

Told Her maybe if its a Adult only Nudist cruise but thats probably a really bad idea also :lol::lol::lol::junk:

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My Wife has been bugging me for years to do a cruise ...I wont bite.

Told Her maybe if its a Adult only Nudist cruise but thats probably a really bad idea also :lol::lol::lol::junk:

There was always plenty of hot trim wandering around at all times as well, in and among the boomers.  :lol:   

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

C'mon you'd do the same thing if Jimmy Snacks took your recliner :lol:

17 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

old boy needs to lay off the buffet line for a few years and buy some board shorts . fucking gross. 

Jesus christ, talk about complete self unawareness, neither that tubby or his wife should have been wearing the suits they had on..........."honey, do I look hot in this bikini"? :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Jesus christ, talk about complete self unawareness, neither that tubby or his wife should have been wearing the suits they had on..........."honey, do I look hot in this bikini"? :lmao:

Gotta be Europeeeons 

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Gotta be Europeeeons 

Yup just disgusting when I was in Jamaica. Guys dressed like that and old bags in thongs,just gross. Fuck we laughed at a few though. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Leave it to you to switch it to about little kids. So you watched every fucking kid in the pool the whole time instead of socializing with your friends? 

We get it you're a dink boomer. Why the fuck didnt you go on a 55 and older cruise then moron? 9_9

You know you look like an asshole right?