Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

It’s not believable that a 600 cat runs like a 600 polaris or doo?

LOL...Not even close to some Doo600r sleds I know of...I know of one in particular stock 600r XRS that has been clocked @ 112+mph in 1000'...The 600 Catalyst will go down in the sledding history books as an over priced over hyped slow PoS...Is this what all you CATAHOLIC CHEERLEADERS were waiting for all these years...Dennis Zuwalski is shaking his head and laughing his balz off about this flatlander belt drive PoS...

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

LOL...Not even close to some Doo600r sleds I know of...I know of one in particular stock 600r XRS that has been clocked @ 112+mph in 1000'...The 600 Catalyst will go down in the sledding history books as an over priced over hyped slow PoS...Is this what all you CATAHOLIC CHEERLEADERS were waiting for all these years...Dennis Zuwalski is shaking his head and laughing his balz off about this flatlander belt drive PoS...

Stay in your underachiever zrt lane bub 

34 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Stay in your underachiever zrt lane bub 

LOL...Even those 30 year old ZRT 600's are faster than these belt drive Catalysts...WTF was TEXCAT thinking when they OK'd the flatlander belt drive...ABSOLUTELY destroyed any chance of rekindling the once proud tradition of Arctic Cat performance sleds...Fuckin DISGRACEFUL...

2 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

No you don’t.

16 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

No you don’t.

LOL...Current NSSR Speed Run Record for Stock 600 Single Pipe...

Holly Bray...Doo XRS 600...112.050mph/1000'...Was set in Feb 2022...

It's on their website go look it up dumbass...

37 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

My chances of running in to a stock 600 that will do 112mph in 1000 feet out riding are somewhere between 0 and 0.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

That’s an 08 so not a 600R so I’m still not wrong. That’s also a purpose built 1000’ sled which has no real world relevance, you could make a 600 catalyst fast in 1000’ if you didn’t care about it being good at being a snowmobile

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My chances of running in to a stock 600 that will do 112mph in 1000 feet out riding are somewhere between 0 and 0.

What do you think my chances of seeing a Catalyst 600 beat that 112/1000' are...LOL

Just now, SlugsOnSleds said:

What do you think my chances of seeing a Catalyst 600 beat that 112/1000' are...LOL

in about 12 years when NSSR 1000’ guys can afford them there’s a chance.

It doesn’t matter because that sled has zero relevance in the real world as stated before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

That’s an 08 so not a 600R so I’m still not wrong. That’s also a purpose built 1000’ sled which has no real world relevance, you could make a 600 catalyst fast in 1000’ if you didn’t care about it being good at being a snowmobile

You sound just like the typical internet CATAHOLIC...Make excuses because you dont have the tuning ability to go beat the 112/1000' number...

6 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

You sound just like the typical internet CATAHOLIC...Make excuses because you dont have the tuning ability to go beat the 112/1000' number...

No one here except you cares about that.

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

It doesn’t matter because that sled has zero relevance in the real world as stated before

Sure it does...Stock 600cc motor...Her father is a WORLD CLASS sled tuner....NO Cat rider on this website could ever think of beating their speed...Sooooo you make EXCUSES. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

^^^ What he said

Back to relevance, do you think that 08 600 doo was faster than 98mph on snow?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

YEP...More EXCUSES...Your in Mn...Go beat that number with a Catalyst...Put your name in the record book...LOL...Todays Arctic Cat corporation is nothing like the once proud racing company of days gone by...

2 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

YEP...More EXCUSES...Your in Mn...Go beat that number with a Catalyst...Put your name in the record book...LOL...Todays Arctic Cat corporation is nothing like the once proud racing company of days gone by...

I have never cared about sled drag racing or speed runs and do not see that changing in the future.

I'd rather 1 Lunger 100 a 1969 Panther with a Hirth 246 and no seat then go out drag racing sleds.

3 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Just now, SlugsOnSleds said:

In your hands as the tuner...NO...

You know the newest sled with an NSSR record is a 2017 and that’s only because it’s a stock 4 stroke turbo class right? That shows how much nobody cares. Show a 600 polaris or doo newer than 2009 doing 112 in 1000’

I have never cared about sled drag racing or speed runs and do not see that changing in the future.

I'd rather 1 Lunger 100 a 1969 Panther with a Hirth 246 and no seat then go out drag racing sleds.

I’d rather 1000’ drag race a “stock 600” ONLY over removing my seat and driving my sled around a small pond in circles 3 times, that shit really makes no sense to me

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Soooo you post about your 112+ mph Procross 600 is all BS...LOL

3 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Soooo you post about your 112+ mph Procross 600 is all BS...LOL

It is an old Soo/enduro sled.  Once those are out of date, you can occasionally pick them up for pennies on the dollar.

It is an old Soo/enduro sled.  Once those are out of date, you can occasionally pick them up for pennies on the dollar.

So its not a stock engine ?