Check your account email address ×

***Official 2022 NFL Thread***

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

Same old Lions! I'm done watching them for the season I think. I had a little hope at the beginning for a decent season but like every year that fade away real quick

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same old Lions! I'm done watching them for the season I think. I had a little hope at the beginning for a decent season but like every year that fade away real quick

Their offense goes from the highest scoring in The NFL to zero today…defense is sucking as usual.😂

I do love the old school Patriot unis and logo…reminds me of the Steve Grogan, Hog Hannah days when I was a wee lad.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Green Bay is pretty much at rock bottom.  Offensive line is in shambles.  David Bakhtiari is the most disappointing tackle in Green Bay since Tony Mandarich.  They should cut him tomorrow since he doesn't play and collects a huge check.

Defense is pretty good on first and second downs but sucks on third down.  This defense would be great if the offense would score points though.  They're not built to be on the field for 45/60 mins.

Special teams: Amari Rodgers should never field another punt.  That is all.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Green Bay is pretty much at rock bottom.  Offensive line is in shambles.  David Bakhtiari is the most disappointing tackle in Green Bay since Tony Mandarich.  They should cut him tomorrow since he doesn't play and collects a huge check.

Defense is pretty good on first and second downs but sucks on third down.  This defense would be great if the offense would score points though.  They're not built to be on the field for 45/60 mins.

Special teams: Amari Rodgers should never field another punt.  That is all.

I wouldn't go that far, Mandarich was a complete bust, at least Bakhtiari had some productive years. He may never be the same after the knee surgery.

Ditto on Amari Rodgers, they should send him packing. The coaching staff has to take alot of the blame right now, Joe Berry has to be sweating a bit, I don't care for him as DC. 

Next week against the Bills will really tell the story. They need this win but it isn't looking good at all. The Bills are already 10.5 point favorites. 

I'm not ready to give up on the Pack just yet, I remember the 70's and 80's Pack quite well, those were some awful years, just like the Lions. :lmao:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I wouldn't go that far, Mandarich was a complete bust, at least Bakhtiari had some productive years. He may never be the same after the knee surgery.

Ditto on Amari Rodgers, they should send him packing. The coaching staff has to take alot of the blame right now, Joe Berry has to be sweating a bit, I don't care for him as DC. 

Next week against the Bills will really tell the story. They need this win but it isn't looking good at all. The Bills are already 10.5 point favorites. 

I'm not ready to give up on the Pack just yet, I remember the 70's and 80's Pack quite well, those were some awful years, just like the Lions. :lmao:

Can you name a more highly-publicized tackle in GB since Mandarich?  Not Verba.  Not Bulaga.  Can't think of one myself.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Can you name a more highly-publicized tackle in GB since Mandarich?  Not Verba.  Not Bulaga.  Can't think of one myself.

Bakhtiari is actually a good tackle, Mandarich was a complete flop. Time will tell with Bakhtiari, he can’t help it he was injured but decision time is looming. I actually did work for Mandarich the short time he lived here. I went to his house 2 or 3 times but he was never there, just his girlfriend at the time Amber. :bc:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Bakhtiari is actually a good tackle, Mandarich was a complete flop. Time will tell with Bakhtiari, he can’t help it he was injured but decision time is looming. I actually did work for Mandarich the short time he lived here. I went to his house 2 or 3 times but he was never there, just his girlfriend at the time Amber. :bc:

He is healthy enough to play.  He's milking the fact he's 12's BFF.  No reason for him to sit against Washington...  Cut him loose.

40 minutes ago, Matt said:

He is healthy enough to play.  He's milking the fact he's 12's BFF.  No reason for him to sit against Washington...  Cut him loose.

Not sure what his friendship with Rodgers has to do with him playing or not. :dunno: