Check your account email address ×

I’m just gonna leave this here cause I agree with him….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hillary had classified info and was NEVER president.....

Trump had classified info that as President and according to the constitution had every right to de-classify that said info.

BIG difference.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump had classified info that as President and according to the constitution had every right to de-classify that said info.

BIG difference.

Not really. Both are shady politicians.

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

BIG difference.

The constitution says nothing about de classifying.

He stole secret documents end of story and there is no evidence he declassified the documents. Waving your hand over it and walking off with it is not how it works.

Realistically classification status doesn't have anything to do with this case. It is basically about removing documents.

As for Trump's claim of everything removed was automatically declassified. If true it just shows what a shit show his presidency was. Records were automatically declassified without any record or notifications to others? Come on guys.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Realistically classification status doesn't have anything to do with this case. It is basically about removing documents.

As for Trump's claim of everything removed was automatically declassified. If true it just shows what a shit show his presidency was. Records were automatically declassified without any record or notifications to others? Come on guys.

:whistle:

566859204_TopSecret.jpg.532c6b7d3fcfb5e44219f11cae8f51af.jpg

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, like the previous 347 times, lets see when the indictments come down before we fall for yet another phony narrative created by the corrupt practice of doj and fbi leaks to selected news organizations.  What this administration has done conrinues to do and has done is unprecedented.  Bidens speech is the latest example.  :bc: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course but you’ll never get these guys to admit that.🤷🏻

5F24ABC8-87FB-42F9-8E2C-6E93D7CD7D4F.jpeg.1874d09fd3fe03788c7b5e18f3d31ab3.jpeg

C49FD393-21ED-4C98-823D-2358EF3FAA6D.thumb.jpeg.8759a637abf7cd86e3f8aae30cd4a571.jpeg

You’re a bigger Trump supporter than most here, you bought a MAGA hat. Put your hat on and pop a top on a can of Cult 45 and enjoy. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The original post sat untouched for 12 hours but you dopes couldn't leave it. :lol:

A few remarks against Trump gets The Apple Dumpling Gang fired up:lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You’re a bigger Trump supporter than most here, you bought a MAGA hat. Put your hat on and pop a top on a can of Cult 45 and enjoy. :lmao:

You’re getting as bad as creeper…if you start bringing up Teddy Kennedy and Albore you might need an intervention.🤣👍🏼

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh a repost!  Creative! How many times you going to post the same duh underground shit?😆

A repost…you’ve been reposting the same blather and bullshit for 20 years!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re getting as bad as creeper…if you start bringing up Teddy Kennedy and Albore you might need an intervention.🤣👍🏼

A repost…you’ve been reposting the same blather and bullshit for 20 years!🤣

Does this look familiar? :lmao:

02CFE51F-A176-4E11-B7B9-0963C44D7900.jpeg.d24640b549f8570b5b21bf7547caf9a5.jpeg

Just now, snoughnut said:

Does this look familiar? :lmao:

02CFE51F-A176-4E11-B7B9-0963C44D7900.jpeg.d24640b549f8570b5b21bf7547caf9a5.jpeg

Yes it does and it was a cool camo special inauguration edition hat and it was a massive piece of ill fitting crap…I was very let down!!🤣

• Haha 1

Trumps been a one man crime wave all his life. He started getting cover from his father at a young age and he gets it today from his blind followers. He’s a terrible man, always had been and the worst president in history but many here love assholes.

Keep up the Trump trance…lol

ckf it did sit for a while…..I guess I’m losing it……net time I will use scent bait….maybe rub it on my balls before I post?….lol

Bottom line Trump is asking for serious consequences for anyone who steals secret documents….maybe that was code for order me 3 Big Macs or whoppers? Maybe the MAGA morons could decipher what he meant…..they sure are good at it.

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps been a one man crime wave all his life. He started getting cover from his father at a young age and he gets it today from his blind followers. He’s a terrible man, always had been and the worst president in history but many here love assholes.

Keep up the Trump trance…lol

ckf it did sit for a while…..I guess I’m losing it……net time I will use scent bait….maybe rub it on my balls before I post?….lol

Bottom line Trump is asking for serious consequences for anyone who steals secret documents….maybe that was code for order me 3 Big Macs or whoppers? Maybe the MAGA morons could decipher what he meant…..they sure are good at it.

Try a different title maybe "Trump" Season 6 - Episode 9 - The One Where Trump............ :lolz:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Try a different title maybe "Trump" Season 6 - Episode 9 - The One Where Trump............ :lolz:

As much as you and all the other Trump rumpswads don’t like it Trump puts himself in the media EVERY FUCKIN DAY.

So he’s current event worthy EVERY DAY!

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Like Jerry said, titles are everything. Maybe try using a little more click bait in your titles. You are slipping when you can't pull 2 pages in 12 hours. Maybe it's time to cut your pay and put you out to pasture? You just can't pull the replies that you once could :dunno:

• Haha 2