Check your account email address ×

WTF Bernie..

How can you say you won't endorse her till she see's some things your way but yet you say you will vote for her now?

Is not your vote a endorsement all by itself?

MC,will you vote for her if Bernie just votes for her or does he have to actually endorse her,or will you not vote for her either way?

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

How can you say you won't endorse her till she see's some things your way but yet you say you will vote for her now?

Is not your vote a endorsement all by itself?

MC,will you vote for her if Bernie just votes for her or does he have to actually endorse her,or will you not vote for her either way?

Sanders held out so he can get his agenda with Clinton. He is and was a independent.

I still wont support her because she takes wall street and corporate American $$.

If she chooses Warren all bets are off.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Sanders held out so he can get his agenda with Clinton. He is and was a independent.

I still wont support her because she takes wall street and corporate American $$.

If she chooses Warren all bets are off.

Well I know he's trying to leverage her ,no doubt.

But that means she has to say that her opponent was then right about those things.

So you will be a no vote if she does not choose warren.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..by then you may even switch to team trump,who knows.

That will never ever happen. He needs to serve a term of mayor, state rep, or another political office and prove himself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Like there was ever any doubt it was so fucking obvious more so even than MaineCUNT or Ballsack voting for the CUNT :nuts:

You should man up to dodging the draft and move back to the US since you love Pumping Rump :lol: 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You should man up to dodging the draft and move back to the US since you love Pumping Rump :lol: 

See..you're making gay remarks because you are a faggot.

I'm not gay ...I'm more like a guy in prison who will take you for his bitch..you get it now?

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm not gay ...I'm more like a guy in prison who will take you for his bitch..you get it now?

And he'll be the first to call you a biggot if you do the same.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And he'll be the first to call you a biggot if you do the same.

yeah,seems he gets his sick kicks from instigating...prolly likes to be spanked.

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You're gay and that's cool :bc: 

'Pumping Rump' has a nice ring and adequately describes your mentality.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're gay and that's cool :bc: 

'Pumping Rump' has a nice ring and adequately describes your mentality.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

I ain't gay you faggot.  you're my prison bitch...nothing less ,nothing more.

You have something against gays?

Why are you always posting that pic of that mentally challenged kid at the finish line for..wtf is the matter with you?

You fish all day to get people to bust on you..do you get off on that..are you jerking it right now you sick fuck?

When you talk chit why do you always post a beer chug at the end..you think that makes it ok..wth.