Check your account email address ×

Restaurants in deep-blue cities starved for diners while Florida is feasting

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Seems funny to me that the ones opposed to being forced to wear a mask want to force others to not.  I don't give a fuck what people do.

If that were the case, nobody would care if you want to be a sheep.

But it's the other way around.  Yesterday a school called the cops on a four year old for refusing to wear a mask.  I hope the parents sue the fucks.

Now do you give a fuck or are you a moron.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11128709/Shocking-moment-Silicon-Valley-school-principal-calls-POLICE-boy-4-refused-wear-mask.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's the hypocrisy of it all. Democrats spent the better part of the pandemic shitting on everyone who didn't do as they do, and now Republicans are doing the same.

Is there some law preventing you from wearing a mask?  Ever?

Wear 10 if you want, if you think it will help you.  

My mask won't do fuck all for someone else.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If that were the case, nobody would care if you want to be a sheep.

But it's the other way around.  Yesterday a school called the cops on a four year old for refusing to wear a mask.  I hope the parents sue the fucks.

Now do you give a fuck or are you a moron.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11128709/Shocking-moment-Silicon-Valley-school-principal-calls-POLICE-boy-4-refused-wear-mask.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Can't see them winning if they decide to sue if it's a school rule that's in place, no matter how stupid the rule is. The parents could keep the 4 yr old at home if they don't wish to follow the rule as many parents have done before.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Restaurants are packed by us. We have to go there before 4 to avoid a long wait.  I don’t give two shits about the mask thing. Example 1 is a customer starting wearing one. Turns out his sister had premature twins and he and his wife help out with them. Has nothing to do with covid,more about not getting the twins sick.  

As it should be.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Can't see them winning if they decide to sue if it's a school rule that's in place, no matter how stupid the rule is. The parents could keep the 4 yr old at home if they don't wish to follow the rule as many parents have done before.

It actually harms the child, you know real science.

It actually harms the child, you know real science.

Kids wear scarfs and masks that cover their faces in the winter when they're outside playing for hrs, they should probably stop doing that and get frost bite instead.

Edited by Steve753

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Kids wear scarfs and masks that cover their faces in the winter when they're outside playing for hrs, they should probably stop doing that and get frost bite instead.

Is that mandatory?  They also wear jackets too.

The mask does nothing for covid.  Would you trust it for long exposure to sawdust?  Useless there to, need a respiratory.

• Gold Member

I love how all the young Black dudes wear black ski masks into stores now. Just saw one few hours ago. 

Nothing like pumping your gas or buying some milk wondering if a robbery is about to go down. :lol:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that mandatory?  They also wear jackets too.

The mask does nothing for covid.  Would you trust it for long exposure to sawdust?  Useless there to, need a respiratory.

That's not the point. You said a mask is harmful.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

That's not the point. You said a mask is harmful.

Well I didn't send my Son to Preschool last year cus of masks....No way was I forcing a 3 year old to wear a mask over his breathing holes for 4 hours. 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well I didn't send my Son to Preschool last year cus of masks....No way was I forcing a 3 year old to wear a mask over his breathing holes for 4 hours. 

Good on you for doing so, and not being a parent that sends the child to school knowing they have to wear a mask and being upset that they have to.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember what the goal is here, it's to stop the spread of covid.

The ifr rate for under 30 for covid is 0.01%, what is it for under 5, 0.001%. 

Fucking insane.

I thought the numbers were all made up?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I thought the numbers were all made up?

Not one health kid has died from covid.

Protect the ones at risk and leave the others alone.

Now what harms did masking do to the rest.  It's far worse, do you understand?

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That's not really helping either.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know you would let them jab your child as well.  Some just need to learn the hard way.

Probably not. I also wouldn't send my 4 yr old to school either as it isn't mandatory. 

I know you would let them jab your child as well.  Some just need to learn the hard way.

You let them jab your wife….3 times…fact.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You let them jab your wife….3 times…fact.

Ask her now.  She might have gotten the first two willing as her dr advised.  Remember now her dr is paralyzed from the vax and still recommending it.

This is happenening today moron, not 2.5 years ago when you still haven't clued in.