Check your account email address ×

Barnes tops Johnson by 7 points in Wisconsin Senate race: poll

:news:

WisGOP: Barnes supports doubling the size of the IRS despite his own tax delinquency

The so-called “Inflation Reduction Act,” which U.S. Senate candidate Mandela Barnes supports, is the latest tax-and-spend bill from the Democrats that will actually increase inflation in the near future and raise tax rates on nearly every income bracket. In addition, the bill also contains an $80 billion “investment” in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to hire 86,000 more IRS agents to produce more audits and track down people who haven’t paid their taxes, more than doubling the size of the IRS.

If anyone knows about not paying their taxes, it’s Lieutenant Governor Mandela Barnes. In 2018 he was apparently too busy running for lieutenant governor to even file his property taxes. That’s not Barnes’ only brush with blowing off the tax man. Barnes also paid no income tax in 2018. And in June 2019, the City of Milwaukee sent a delinquent tax bill to Barnes, stating that he failed to pay at least $2,225 in property taxes, interest, and penalties on his Milwaukee condo.

Will Mandela Barnes continue to support this bill with the proposal to double the size of the IRS?

“While Mandela Barnes supports piling on more taxes for his constituents to double the size of the IRS and pay for Green New Deal-type policies, he hasn’t even bothered to pay his own. It’s a slap in the face to the people he claims to represent.” 

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Please give me one thing mandella barnes has done to make you vote for him instead of johnson.

You have to understand that the libtards hate Johnson just because he's wealthy, Dumbocrats are very jealous people who vote emotionally vs logically.

33 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You have to understand that the libtards hate Johnson just because he's wealthy, Dumbocrats are very jealous people who vote emotionally vs logically.

Ron Johnson is one of the few people in Washington that goes against the status quo.  That is just another reason democrats are jealous.

They are spreading more lies, and people like the OP is another person that goes along with those lies.  They have zero knowledge about barnes, only that he is dark skinned and has a d after his name.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Ron Johnson is one of the few people in Washington that goes against the status quo.  That is just another reason democrats are jealous.

They are spreading more lies, and people like the OP is another person that goes along with those lies.  They have zero knowledge about barnes, only that he is dark skinned and has a d after his name.

Shhhh... 2-Term Ron is on the phone...

Mouthwash?  :lol:

I'm not a Barnes fan, but I won't be voting for ole Ronny McFakeElectorates 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Shhhh... 2-Term Ron is on the phone...

Mouthwash?  :lol:

I'm not a Barnes fan, but I won't be voting for ole Ronny McFakeElectorates 

Ya dumbfuck listerine kills the stuff in your mouth.  What do you want?  Vaccines that are so effective?  I will take mouthwash any day over the jab.  You fucking blind sheep.  

44 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Ya dumbfuck listerine kills the stuff in your mouth.  What do you want?  Vaccines that are so effective?  I will take mouthwash any day over the jab.  You fucking blind sheep.  

How about in your nose, trachea and lungs?

Nice attack there Nancy 😛

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How about in your nose, trachea and lungs?

Nice attack there Nancy 😛

Well it bothers the fuck out of me when people take things out of context.  You hippie liberals are good for that.  Tell the whole story and you wouldn't have your sound bites anymore.  Oh and you didn't answer about those super duper effective vaccines either??  Care to discuss that with a pure blood??

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Well it bothers the fuck out of me when people take things out of context.  You hippie liberals are good for that.  Tell the whole story and you wouldn't have your sound bites anymore.  Oh and you didn't answer about those super duper effective vaccines either??  Care to discuss that with a pure blood??

hippie liberal, me?  :lol2:

oh look everyone, we have a virologist in the house :lol:

6 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Ya spin and deflect.  You got the hippie liberal deal down.  

I have been watching trump in action, maybe it's rubbing off 

what do you care what I put in my body?  I don't care what you put in yours.

but back to Ronny McListerine... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, that is as good as a vote for barnes as far as I am concerned.

yeah, but you already know how I dislike him.  I did vote for Schroeder and Kleefisch in the primary if it makes you feel any better  :)

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yeah, but you already know how I dislike him.  I did vote for Schroeder and Kleefisch in the primary if it makes you feel any better  :)

Nope, don't care any more.  Democrats love it when conservatives won't vote.  Barnes is truly an idiot and a no vote is just as bad as voting for him.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Nope, don't care any more.  I am calling out the conservatives who are won't stick together

Fine with me as I don't identify as a conservative or a liberal.  I definitely don't care for FAR right or FAR left types in office or controlling the narrative.  If you want to vote for conspiracy theorists and far right wing nutjobs, that's your call.  

Apparently I wasn't alone in voting against Ronaldo.  

https://captimes.com/opinion/john-nichols/opinion-110-000-wisconsin-republican-primary-voters-rejected-ron-johnson/article_6d773e4f-af64-5725-b7b9-fb9c444740c3.html

• Thanks 1

John Nichols and an opinion piece in the Cap Times?  :smack:

If you are reading that and agreeing with him, you were never going to vote for anyone with an R behind their name.

Liberals like him feed off the hope that conservatives stick with principle over and above anything else.   And they love it when republicans talk about only serving a couple terms all the while they won't live by the same rules.

Term limits only work if both sides abide by them.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

John Nichols and an opinion piece in the Cap Times?  :smack:

Liberals like him feed off the hope that conservatives stick with principle over and above anything else.   And they love it when republicans talk about only serving a couple terms all the while they won't live by the same rules.

Term limits only work if both sides abide by them.

as I've agreed with you countless times, show me a candidate serious about term limit legislation and if possible I'll vote for them.

here's my platform...

you can hold no state or federal office for more than two terms, you can run for as many different offices as you like but you are not eligible to hold office above the minimum social security age.

next, you can't vote yourself a pay raise, nor do you get a lifetime salary and benefits. 

these people are supposed to be working, for us.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as I've agreed with you countless times, show me a candidate serious about term limit legislation and if possible I'll vote for them.

here's my platform...

you can hold no state or federal office for more than two terms, you can run for as many different offices as you like but you are not eligible to hold office above the minimum social security age.

next, you can't vote yourself a pay raise, nor do you get a lifetime salary and benefits. 

these people are supposed to be working, for us.

I like it.  I think you will find more conservative politicians would agree with you.  Unfortunately, those people are the minority.   Liberals feed on the fact that conservatives want term limits for their elected officials.  Why do you think that opinion piece was written?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I like it.  I think you will find more conservative politicians would agree with you.  Unfortunately, those people are the minority.   Liberals feed on the fact that conservatives want term limits for their elected officials.  Why do you think that opinion piece was written?

Schroeder was right about Johnson on a variety of levels, and one of few things I did respect long ago was that Johnson said 'two terms and I'm out'... so, why make promises like that which only he can fulfill?