Check your account email address ×

One more proof of what a scumbag Trump is...

Every reply was support for a traitorous ex president who was impeached 2 times, then steals top secret documents.

So now I know what a fuckin trance you clowns are in…….your no better than him…..fuckin traitors.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every reply was support for a traitorous ex president who was impeached 2 times, then steals top secret documents.

So now I know what a fuckin trance you clowns are in…….your no better than him…..fuckin traitors.

And youre perfectly OK with everything democrats have done over the years?

Edited by Steve753

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The problem is the impeachments never stuck so they don't count, in turn he can run again. He did declassified the documents and he can do that at the time he was President.

No HSR I'm not picking on MC. 

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The problem is the impeachments never stuck so they don't count, in turn he can run again. He did declassified the documents and he can do that at the time he was President.

They count as much as Clinton’s impeachment.

A president cannot declassify any document without going through the procedures to do so. There is no record of that. Besides he cannot declassify and DOD document.

Edited by Mainecat

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Trump was also setting up his achive library there as he is in his own right.

It no wonder MC is this sites biggest moron, uncontested.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A president cannot declassify any document without going through the procedures to do so. There is no record of that. Besides he cannot declassify and DOD document.

Except he has a standing order to do just that.

If these docs were so important why wait 18 fucking months moron?

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump was also setting up his achive library there as he is in his own right.

It no wonder MC is this sites biggest moron, uncontested.

MC is just plain stupid, no wonder he falls for all the fake crap his handlers feed him everyday.

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You voted for Kerry a traitor several occasions. More examples of your selective outrage and dishonesty. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

nope, he can do it verbally.  Clinton? I find that impeachment to be very muddy also. 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Is everyone from Maine a lifeless braindead retard? Or is it just you?

Let's go Brandon!

Like most states Maine is governed by the big "cities" Portland, Bangor (college town) and Lewiston Auburn elect the leaders. Rural Maine is fairly conservative.  

MC lives basically in what we refer to as Northern Massachusetts Nausea (Nashua) NH

• Thanks 1