Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

Good game.  First off, I've never liked that pencil neck fuck bit Chris Collinsworth needs to just suck Brady's dick and get it over with.  FOR FUCKS SACK ALREADY. 

2nd:  NICE CATCH TOM!!!!  :lmao: He looked like a fucking girl out there with his hands up.  Not a soul around him and a sure 6 if he catches it.  

Philly just played like they wanted it.  Pats just looked like they just expected it...and time ran out.  Philly was on fire.

I was sorta glad to see Philly win for @Snoslinger.  God knows, he needs a win and I don't see any other win coming for him anytime soon.  :lol: Congrats Slinger!  But just so you know, the Pats still won the popular vote.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good game.  First off, I've never liked that pencil neck fuck bit Chris Collinsworth needs to just suck Brady's dick and get it over with.  FOR FUCKS SACK ALREADY. 

2nd:  NICE CATCH TOM!!!!  :lmao: He looked like a fucking girl out there with his hands up.  Not a soul around him and a sure 6 if he catches it.  

Philly just played like they wanted it.  Pats just looked like they just expected it...and time ran out.  Philly was on fire.

I was sorta glad to see Philly win for @Snoslinger.  God knows, he needs a win and I don't see any other win coming for him anytime soon.  :lol: Congrats Slinger!  But just so you know, the Pats still won the popular vote.  :lmao:

:lol:

thanks, I think

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Was just reading the reason Blutler didn't play is because he got caught high with pot the night before the game.

I figured it was either something like that or they wanted to keep his numbers down to not pay a bonus or the like.

nick foles is a fucking class act. what this guy has been thru the last couple of years and then come out and play like he did at the end of this season? story book material

from today's conference....

"I think the big thing is don't be afraid to fail," Foles said. "I think in our society today, Instagram, Twitter, it's a highlight reel. It's all the good things. And then when you look at it, when you think like, wow, when you have a rough day, 'My life's not as good as that,' (you think) you're failing.

"Failure is a part of life. It's a part of building character and growing. Without failure, who would you be? I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't fallen thousands of times. Made mistakes.

"We all are human, we all have weaknesses, and I think throughout this, (it's been important) to be able to share that and be transparent. I know when I listen to people speak and they share their weaknesses, I'm listening. Because (it) resonates.

"So I'm not perfect. I'm not Superman. I might be in the NFL, I might have just won a Super Bowl, but, hey, we still have daily struggles, I still have daily struggles. And that's where my faith comes in, that's where my family comes in.

"I think when you look at a struggle in your life, just know that's just an opportunity for your character to grow. And that's just been the message. Simple. If something's going on in your life and you're struggling? Embrace it. Because you're growing."

Foles' postseason was one of the greatest in NFL history. He completed 72.6 percent of his passes (second-highest ever), averaged 324 passing yards per game and threw more touchdowns (6) than he threw in the regular season (1).

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nick foles is a fucking class act. what this guy has been thru the last couple of years and then come out and play like he did at the end of this season? story book material

from today's conference....

"I think the big thing is don't be afraid to fail," Foles said. "I think in our society today, Instagram, Twitter, it's a highlight reel. It's all the good things. And then when you look at it, when you think like, wow, when you have a rough day, 'My life's not as good as that,' (you think) you're failing.

"Failure is a part of life. It's a part of building character and growing. Without failure, who would you be? I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't fallen thousands of times. Made mistakes.

"We all are human, we all have weaknesses, and I think throughout this, (it's been important) to be able to share that and be transparent. I know when I listen to people speak and they share their weaknesses, I'm listening. Because (it) resonates.

"So I'm not perfect. I'm not Superman. I might be in the NFL, I might have just won a Super Bowl, but, hey, we still have daily struggles, I still have daily struggles. And that's where my faith comes in, that's where my family comes in.

"I think when you look at a struggle in your life, just know that's just an opportunity for your character to grow. And that's just been the message. Simple. If something's going on in your life and you're struggling? Embrace it. Because you're growing."

Foles' postseason was one of the greatest in NFL history. He completed 72.6 percent of his passes (second-highest ever), averaged 324 passing yards per game and threw more touchdowns (6) than he threw in the regular season (1).

Have always liked him and no matter where he played and what happened he never blamed others or complained...nice to see a guy like that have so much success.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have always liked him and no matter where he played and what happened he never blamed others or complained...nice to see a guy like that have so much success.

same here, but tbh I had some doubt in him recently and I feel bad for that. when he was in philly the first time, however, I really liked the guy and was mad as hell when they traded him for bradford.

fucking chip Kelly practically ruined the eagles. it was so bad it almost looked intentional. nick foles, gone. shady mccoy, gone. desean Jackson, gone. Jeremy maclin, gone. Bradford, hired. kiko Alonso, hired. demarco murray, hired. Byron Maxwell, hired.

what an utter failure of a head coach

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Foles is class. 

You guys got quiet the decision to make next year. Probably can get a sweet draft deal out of him...

I think I'd hold onto him. how, and when, wentz returns is a big unknown. he had more extensive damage than first realized and some are saying that a return by game 1 isn't guaranteed. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Foles is class. 

You guys got quiet the decision to make next year. Probably can get a sweet draft deal out of him...

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think I'd hold onto him. how, and when, wentz returns is a big unknown. he had more extensive damage than first realized and some are saying that a return by game 1 isn't guaranteed. 

It isn't going to matter what decision they make, next year Aaron Rodgers and the Packers will be bringing the Vince Lombardi trophy home where it belongs. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I heard a year for full recovery but who knows...I think expecting him to be ready week 1 is overly optimistic. No sense in rushing Wentz back.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How much longer did he need it? He had 505 yards... Do you even watch football? Be honest. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How much longer did he need it? He had 505 yards... Do you even watch football? Be honest. 

Simple question....have you ever played the game? I don’t mean you and your bubba friends tossing a ball around.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Simple question....have you ever played the game? I don’t mean you and your bubba friends tossing a ball around.

Here’s a real simple question: Have you gone more than a day without shitting your pants in the last year?

Yes, I played. Any other irrelevant and stupid questions? 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here’s a real simple question: Have you gone more than a day without shitting your pants in the last year?

He has no idea what he's talking about!!  :lol:

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pop Warner? High School? Real football with pads.

I am guessing not. 

I hope you make it to 60 without a colostomy bag.