Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The chiefs are suckin wind. I’m watchin the phili game and they suck.

They are having an off night....they hardly suck. Did you say that about The Pats after they lost to The Chiefs  and Panthers ? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are having an off night....they hardly suck. Did you say that about The Pats after they lost to The Chiefs  and Panthers ? 

Watchin philly throwing Hail Marys all night. Neither team has a offensive line.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Watchin philly throwing Hail Marys all night. Neither team has a offensive line.

They are throwing deep balls as opposed to the dink and dunk bullshit practiced by your hero....and you didn't answer my question.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wentz is a magician. 

He really is...glad somebody that knows the game noticed that.:thumbsup:

Wilson is pretty damn good as well...tough fucker too.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I'm glad I fell asleep during half time, this morning I'd a needed to go shopping for a new remote and a t.v.  Got to hand it to seattle, they picked philly apart.  When they didn't go for that 4th and 1 in the first quarter, that set the tone.  They just didn't have the aggresiveness they usually do.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gronk with the  cheap shot yesterday.....eeeshh.

That was bad, he should get suspended for it. But WTF - were the refs blind on the play? That was clearly holding AND pass interference on the defender.:dunno: 

29 minutes ago, hayward said:

Shut the hell up and go back to bed you old fart. 

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That was bad, he should get suspended for it. But WTF - were the refs blind on the play? That was clearly holding AND pass interference on the defender.:dunno: 

Good post Hayward and I agree Ed....the officiating this season is the absolute worst I have ever seen.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are throwing deep balls as opposed to the dink and dunk bullshit practiced by your hero....and you didn't answer my question.

They lost to the chiefs early.  Bellicheck always said the season starts at thanksgiving.

oh by dink and dunk you mean a great passing and a vastly improved ground game then yeah

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Gronks angry cause he gets beat up more than any reciever in football but that was just stupid of him.  given his history not having other instances I hope he just gets a stiff fine.  

He had 147yards on the day. No reason other than frustration on his part.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He had 147yards on the day. No reason other than frustration on his part.

there was holding and PI on that play and brady got picked.  he had every reason to be frustrated but he needs to not be stupid and hurt the team.  

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there was holding and PI on that play and brady got picked.  he had every reason to be frustrated but he needs to not be stupid and hurt the team.  

Team MO....Brady gets upset and screams at his OC and Gronk gets pissy and cheap shots a guy and concusses him while he is on the ground. Fuck Gronk...he’s a fucking retard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Team MO....Brady gets upset and screams at his OC and Gronk gets pissy and cheap shots a guy and concusses him while he is on the ground. Fuck Gronk...he’s a fucking retard.

gronk is a neanderthal for sure.  cracks me up sometimes but I can see why people don't like him

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m a Gronk fan, but you have to control your temper. He should get suspended for hurting the guy IMO.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m a Gronk fan, but you have to control your temper. He should get suspended for hurting the guy IMO.

He gave the guy a concussion...3 games minimum IMO.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If they were serious about concussions they’d ban him for the year. But he’s a face of the league, different rules apply. 

Kinda like with Rodgers and him getting all the phantom PI calls. 

:owned: