Check your account email address ×

* Freedom Sledder Corner Cafe *

On 8/15/2022 at 1:46 PM, Jerry 976 said:

lol.gif.65979a027211d4864994553493789ca2.gif You gotta get the protection on when you're messing with the full chub.......... lol.gif.65979a027211d4864994553493789ca2.gif

i watch the bbq pit boys, bought a 5 pack of rubs , and they are amazing. my old lady isn't big into rubs like i am but these changed her mind. i made a spatchcock chicken while camping last week, and used the rub . she made a chicken stew with the carcass and the rub flavored the stock and it is awesome

• Like 1

I didn't think anyone subscribed to threads :dunno: Man if I get to the point that I need an email as soon as some responds to a thread will one of you guys punch me in the back of the head as hard as you can.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I didn't think anyone subscribed to threads :dunno: Man if I get to the point that I need an email as soon as some responds to a thread will one of you guys punch me in the back of the head as hard as you can.

ESPECIALLY the bashing thread.  Lol.  Seriously who the fuck subscribed to that???

Ok IMHO this is NOT the next bashing thread and I will not participate in it as such. If Badger wants to keep this section alive it's up to him. If he wants another Bashing thread ALA Polaris 550 he can man the fuck up for once and start his own.

HsR out :bc: no wait a sec wrong hSr

HSR out :thumb: